The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
What would a bunch of bones evolve into anyway?
Bone -> Boner -> Bonest -> Bonestier

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Guys, I don't think you need a translation note for "this sentence is grammatically correct", it was more confusing than helpful

In some panels the armor is already fixed, MAGIC, also the assimilation going down isn't good, maybe we got a new checkpoint

sure lets just fuken raise all the death flags available all around us. but oh dont forget to fire those damned flares too so death knows where to find us

Dex-chan lover
@KingRagnarok How's the reduction of assimilation not a good thing? Assimilation = death.
@Teasday ...Yeah, I didn't get that either. Just what sort of bullshit C&C do these guys get?

Anyhow, he got a hint about Evolution, huh? Finally started inching towards becoming the skeleton in the poster~

Fed-Kun's army
She is more eager at waving her death flag than those guys on aircraft carriers. Whelp, time for a new girl to protect in 3,2,1...

Dex-chan lover
So its not just me who feel that boning vibes in the last few panel..? also dem dead flag...

Dex-chan lover
I am scared that he'll lose his abilities to a huge extent when those assimilation % goes down.... but if he can evolve and get stronger that's none of our problem!!!

Users who are viewing this thread