The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

what can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. Please provide proofs that prove it's not fake

Dex-chan lover
Waste Management is Best Management!

Also, I'm really hoping for some luscious lady abs next chapter.

The fact that I could look up the original name of the series and find the chapters online for free in less than five minutes makes me think that this would be true.

mud

@ Scopeland There is a link to the raws on the front page, and they are free there.

I always thought it was strange picking up other series when you were unable to keep your current series up to date, now I see why...
Thanks for the good job

TBH, I have been some what skeptical about how trash scanlations has been "paying" their translator and needing a patreon page to translate manga. I mean the fast translations are nice, but the community of fan translations have at least been going on for many years (at least longer than I've been alive, 20+) without having to actually pay money for translators in translation groups. Now if the funds were to actually get the raws, I do not mind as much, but korean and chinese webtoons are definitely free (after a period of time). Japanese raws are lot more harder to get rather than the webtoons. Now I am not necessarily trying to bash trash scanlations.... but I seriously worry about the potential problem with getting "payed" to translate something that isn't their own work. All manga translations on the internet are there because translators are nice enough to actually post their translations and because they are fans of the manga/webtoon (plus there are no official english translations for many raws,but that is another seperate issue).

Srry for the rant...

Also even if the no group wasn't true... why even do the effort of posting this?
(just my thoughts, pls don't bash on me mates)

For those lazy to click on the "raw" button on the main page there it is : https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=51328791

I would love to see you guys translate Peerless Dad next http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/Matchless

Supporter
Why would a skeleton need to cover his eyesockets from dust?

If you are, or are not, snipping it or whatever is between you and TrashScanlations, but to use their trashtalk page is just scummy and misleading.

Users who are viewing this thread