The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
@ZombiesAreNotOkay
Not an argument.
If you want to convince somebody that they are 100% correct and should carry on as they were, you're doing a fantastic job of that but I doubt your goal was to make me feel good.
Dismissed.

@BestBoy
The thing is that I don't care enough to go read their discord as I have zero investment in this either which way and it's not magically going to change the situation with this webtoon or anything like that, all this is really just so you guys can convince a skeptic you're right about this guy.

As for the two notices, it's a start but I'm not really seeing anything conclusive for "Dru(?) was scum" or whatever with just those two. Seems like the usual corporate boardroom fare where one member is basically asked to fall on their own sword and take all the blame in order to preserve the status of the company, whether or not they are truly at fault for what occurred.

@Amplify A "skeptic" being willfully ignorant, lol. It would take you a short 5 minutes to find out what people are claiming are in fact, true. This is bait if I've seen any. Big clap 4 u.

Dex-chan lover
@fgtshin
I'm a skeptic about anything that I've yet to see any evidence for, it's called common sense. Catch is, I'm only going to look up stuff like this if I give a single shit about it and quite frankly, I do not give a shit about this. You guys want me to believe you? Fine, but don't expect me to do your work for you.

@amplify The amount of replies from you in this thread says otherwise. We've already "done our work", we're not going to spoonfeed you. Like I said, bait, you're just bait. No point in replying any longer and I advise other people reading this to do the same.

Dex-chan lover
@fgtshin
If somebody pings me, generally I'm going to reply to it you incorrigible moron.
The burden of proof is on the accuser. You're accusing this guy of stuff, so prove it. It is not up to me to make your arguments for you, and despite multiple people having had a week to provide a single solid piece of evidence, not one of you has been able. That tells me the answer to all of this already without me needing to do a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread