The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Anyone else bothered that her armor got cut into pieces? Like a metal sword can somehow cut metal armor

Like that ever stopped anyone wielding a sword in my Chinese cartoons/comics from slicing through boulders, trees or indeed, other swords. Just google guaranteedreplies.gif for this point in a nutshell.

Dex-chan lover
@No-Group
Actually I take it back, I'll have to side with Trashscans again. At the end of the day you guys are the ones causing this drama in the scanlation community and Trashscans are not, I absolutely cannot condone this sort of behavior, no matter how you try to justify it or what you may try to justify it with.

Dex-chan lover
I really wish you guys hadn't killed this series with your BS drama, I actually liked it.

Dex-chan lover
@Amplify You do realize that there's been nothing to translate till yesterday, right? And now Meraki has picked it up which is best for everyone I think.

Dex-chan lover
@BestBoy
Okay, so? They were complaining that Trashscans weren't caught up yet, and yet it looks like they would have caught up just fine in this period of time. There was no problem here until these guys here caused one.

Dex-chan lover
@BestBoy
If no group hadn't started a shit flinging contest in the first place, Trash would have continued weekly updates and there would have been no problem at all.

Trash did not start this, it was 100% no group who threw the first punches, Trash merely responded to that.

Group Leader
@Amplify I wonder if you realize trash scans wouldn't have caught up to the raws by the time it literally came out of hiatus if what happened kept happening, due to that whole drama a lot of shit was exposed
The leader of trash scans was literally scamming hundreds, maybe thousands of dollars from various people and lying about licenses and other stuff.
He was literally kicked off the group by his own team leaders.
Meraki is now releasing it and they will keep releasing it consistently fast.
If you have an issue with this release schedule, your issue is just bias since trash's was much slower and the intention of it being weekly was later found out to be in order to bait donations.
The translator of the series later said he had chapters done until the end of the series (before the hiatus)
I don't understand why you're defending dru, a scammer... who lied literally about everything he was doing: website costs, release rates, comissions, licenses, etc, etc, etc

Dex-chan lover
@Filipe
I'm seeing a lot of accusations about personal motives there, of the kind that I don't see how it could be possible to ever prove without some sort of direct confession from the man in question.
Care to back up those claims at all? I just don't take everything I read on the internet at face value, I'm a skeptic like that.

As for:
"The translator of the series later said he had chapters done until the end of the series (before the hiatus)"
Plenty of translators hold a buffer of chapters back so that they can maintain a steady and consistent release schedule, hell I know of a guy who quite literally has over 120 chapters in reserve and has a set release rate for them, while allowing access to those advanced chapters for Paetron subscribers.

@Amplify You are just clueless lmao. No group actually "finished" the series up to the hiatus. That's it. Period. As for the other point you are making, just go to Trash's discord and read everything regarding this matter. I'm sure that will be proof enough.

Dex-chan lover
@ZombiesAreNotOkay
Oh yeah, calling me clueless and telling me to do your work for you is REALLY convincing me of your argument.
Post the biggest single piece of rock solid evidence there is against Trash right here, the smoking gun, or don't post. By rock solid I mean something more than just "he said she said" nonsense or twisting the meaning of something that was said, etc. I'll base my judgement verdict on Trash with the mindset of "this is the biggest evidence against Trash" using that evidence.

They "finished" it up and then the series had no updates for two months, so I ended up forgetting everything that happened in the story in the meantime. Personally I'd rather have simply had Trash continue at a steady pace that would have reached the latest chapter right as there were new chapters to translate, rather than no group's rushing everything and then a big break of nothing. There being no drama then would have been a nice bonus.
Rushing is all fine and dandy for a completed series when you can simply rush to the end of it, but for a series that's ongoing in the same way this one is then you just end up with a big break in chapters followed by a glut of chapters and then another big break. Pretty shit way to read most things imho.

@Amplify Dru is that you?? Ayyy lmao.

Now I don't know if you are serious or not, maybe you have some mental disability such as light autism or something, so I don't want to be rude. Nor do I want to throw at you some kind of ad hominem bs. I've been reading your other posts and I refuse to believe you are a troll. Because if that were the case, it'd be sad as fuck since instead of inspiring rage and awkwardness, the outcome is pity. For the aforementioned reasons, I'll just repeat my previous comment:

-You are just clueless lmao. No group actually "finished" the series up to the hiatus. Those were the only chapters available back then. There was NOTHING else to translate BACK THEN.
-My job? LLLLLLLOL that was so pathetic. My job is not to hold your hand, feed you or guide you through the whole matter. If you want answers, go to the discord ON YOUR OWN and READ what Trash (Dru) wrote himself. Which pretty much proves everything the other users are telling you.

They "finished" it up and then the series had no updates for two months, so I ended up forgetting everything that happened in the story in the meantime. Personally I'd rather have simply had Trash continue at a steady pace that would have reached the latest chapter right as there were new chapters to translate
Hahahahaha xdxd

Dex-chan lover
@ZombiesAreNotOkay
"Nor do I want to throw at you some kind of ad hominem bs."
Way too late to be saying that, you past that point at the very start.

You're the least convincing person I've ever seen. I'd say "Get a better argument", but you'd have to start by getting an argument to begin with.
Dismissed.

Dex-chan lover
@Amplify I can confirm that Dru was asked to stop being sole leader by the other team leaders and was asked to turn over all financial information as well. You really can just go on their discord and check their announcements. I don't want to put the effort into uploading stuff to imgur and embedding it here so I'll just copy and paste a couple of their announcements. Keep in mind that they're obviously going to make it sound better that what actually went on.

Open Message to All Trash Staff & Readers,
We all know what’s been going on with the sniping and the rumors surrounding finances. It was clear that things needed to change and so we, the team leaders and advisors, asked Dru to step down as Trash’s leader tonight. We also asked him to give up control of the servers and to turn the finances over to us. We invited him to become one of the team leaders as we proposed a committee leadership style.

Dru, has decided to retire. He has turned ownership of both servers over and is collecting all of the other management info that we need to effectively lead our team. We have tried to resolve this in a way that would keep Trash alive and to restore your confidence in us because we honestly felt that we had a duty to our staff who work so hard on these series, our patrons who show us such support, our readers, partners, fans, and even random lurkers. We have fun doing this, and hope to continue into the near future.
- Team Leaders of Trash Scanlation

Dear Patrons:
Thank you so much for showing your support for us. We are awed by you and how you continue to stand with us in the face of all that has occurred. Since we are still in the process of trying to figure things out, we would like you to please **stop your funding until further notice.**

We know that this is a radical approach, however, we rely on you, just as you rely on us and that relationship has to be grounded in trust. Help us to keep the trust level high between us.

Please, __pull your funding until we figure things out.__ We’ll let you know when we need it again. In the meantime, please continue to be active participants on our Discord Server. We love having the opportunity to interact with you. We take our responsibility to our team, readers, patrons, and fan base seriously. – Team Leaders of Trash

Users who are viewing this thread