The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
I get what's happening. The MC is playing a game with adaptive difficulty, such that every death it transfers you some extra skills/xp to make it easier. Considering the amount of times the MC reset he's gone way below easy - basically he's a noob.

He should respawn with her sleeping on his lap once again if I'm not mistaken...
Was that a lesson that he cannot abandon his waifu while he has a scenario in progress involving her?
And what does "revision of the beginning" means? (The thing that happens if he achieves the objective's scenario, bottom of page 4.)

Dex-chan lover
@Viridios
Sudden death scenarios are a bitch, he should complain to the shitty devs about it.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn what gives did he get surprised buttsex from the prince?

Dex-chan lover
Man, all those abilities/powerups he had obtained so far, and I'm clueless as how our skellington didn't saw that 360noscope coming from behind. 'Tis gonna be a handful to reread the entire thing all over again just to list the stats/skills he had up to that point.

Double-page supporter
@VladDracul2 He jump all the way back to the initial cave he met Rena in. Around chapter 11 or 12. Really far back. Which honestly doesn't make sense. Shouldn't he have reset back to the point where he died killing the Spider Queen when he melted himself to death with the flame thrower? If this is the case and he has to redo her entire story then that means his Save Points aren't static since he jumped back an additional save spot. Meaning he fouled up big time in the last time line.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T LEAVE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the upload.

@degenerateafro
I checked and he respawned there after the spider cave as well.
1st try he got destroyed by a knight.
2nd try (1 respawn) he got melted by the flamethrower.
3rd try (2 respawns) was the long one.
4th try (3 respawns) was this short one.
So next chapter he'll be on his 5th try (4 respawns) from that spot.

Users who are viewing this thread