The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 57

He just got a perfect cheat, a save point with humongous amounts of exp to absorb each time, even if after absorbing the skills a couple of times they don't level anymore he'll still be getting a ton of stats from all the corpses, he could farm Gilles De Rais thousands of times and eventually defeat the greek knight/demon (weird af for it to speak greek if you ask me, maybe latin would make more sense, dunno)

XL

Dex-chan lover
Convenient power up, hoooo....

Boring, cliche, predictable.

While the name Gilles de Rais is not that ridiculous on it’s own, I personally find that it is risiculous to have named the necromancer with it, since the first name of my father is Gilles, and it is generally a man’s name too.

Dex-chan lover
@SlimeC0RE Naming a woman that is kinda weird yes but it also fits a necromancer in a way if you know who the historical Gilles de Rais was

Well, @theShear, I just learned something thanks to you, as I didn’t know the existence of Gilles de Rais as an historical figure.

Though, after reading what he did, I’d say that while there is some material for a black magic-enclined character or a psychopathic mass-murderer, a necromancer is stretching it a bit.

Aggregator gang
Bone reinforcement
Bone armory
Rule of bone
Invincible heart

the more i read this ... the more this looks like stop friendly fire, or SFF the one copy this? i don't know, but i enjoyed SFF story more coz of a LOT of misunderstanding like overlord

Aggregator gang
Oh yeah, lets get a really nice, and probably easily recognized, armour... Makes sense... haha

Good armor is good armor, cant waste it... lmao

So thats what all this set up is for, shows how strong he can be and gives our skelly boi a much needed power boost.

Users who are viewing this thread