The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
just take the death dude, you'll keep all your skills and experience and the half skeleton lady will be alive again and you will even be able to warn her.... plus you can save the pupper.

I'll be honest, I'm just expecting that the next time our dear skellington isn't stupid enough to actually grab that armor again and decides to use one of the lower ranks, or even one of the ones of the necromancer (if it happens again)

I got now what this "Assimilation Level" is, it's his intelligence, the lower it goes the more dumb he is, and it doesn't matter if his "Intellect" gone up by 20000, it will still be dumb by the end of the day chapter.

Double-page supporter
Will you die? Hopefully. Good lord this is just getting worse and worse.

@Doomer
But he still needs to assimilate the secret god-tier ability, 「Mountain Adaption」!

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer Assimilation junk makes me feel like he probably doesn't have infinite revives, and he probably assumes the same, that each should be tried to be preserved to some degree.

That said, he could definitely use a retry on being such a stupid fucker this life. Probably will take the L whether he fights for it or not, I guess in that regard might as well fight for it if it's all the same? Maybe.

Fed-Kun's army
lol you guys still on that armour thing. That reader lens is blinding you guys. Who expects an armour to have a magic gps, especially one that works after the user is dead and also isn't based on who killed the previous owner.
So much could be that you guys seem to forget, only because you were told otherwise. I mean this guy has been bereft of information about his situation from the beginning and has made similar choices throughout this manhwa.

exactly @nfzeta, it was so weird reading the last chapter and all the comments calling him an idiot for not realizing someone miles back is still following after he's been running for days at his fastest speed.

@Nisverah I think people were more calling him out on picking the only unique armor set, when he wanted to lie low. There were dozens of regular sets around and he picked the captain’s.

@TarotXIII don't think it would make a difference.
Think about it, they were ALL royal knights; powerful ones by human standards too.

A royal knight solider from a regiment who failed to protect the Emperor stands out just as much.
But he's a skeleton, and a very young one at that, so it's not like he'd consider any of this.

Fed-Kun's army
Well that was to be expected anyway. He was just born like a few months ago, so he's a bit naive about how the world works.

Dex-chan lover
@Fotamon It does make a difference. If he REALLY had to take one set of armor, then taking the one that stands out the most was dumb even without the GPS thing. We saw from that battle that there are loads of royal knights so you could probably pretend to be one with little issue, while dressing like one of their commanders would expose you much faster.

It's a shit comparison but it's like the difference between pretending to be the low-rank officer of some country's national army and pretending to be a general. Both options are risky but one is clearly worse than the other.

I also disagree with the "he is just too young" or "he is just dumb" excuses. The story has shown MC being clever and cunning in previous loops, even if he did fucked up from time to time, it wasn't till this loop that he went full retarded, which makes it seem more like poor writing than the author being faithful to MC's characterization (which, by the way, had him act ultra-careful to the point of paranoia before).

Hoperfully, his recent stupidity has something to do with that bone thingy the Necromancer put in his head but I doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread