The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 60

Aggregator gang
so does this mean Ms. Necromancer #2 is dead for good? cause based on previous deaths, it seems like he can't go back past the last girl he was alone with

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
so far, this is the LONGEST a korean story has gone in my readingship where the MC remains fucking weak as he started.

I reallllllly hope the author stops making the MC skeleton appear weaker than pretty much every other character any time now...

Make the MC drink the OP potion and hurry the fuck up with it

Dex-chan lover
hmmmmmmmm... how does a skeleton talk in the first place? he has no tongue or vocal cords or lungs. but removing his mandible stops him from talking. 🤔 magic

@kronix
Skele isn't weak anymore, he's actually relatively strong, only the elite and secret super soldiers are really better than him at this point.
He's just such a fucking idiot that he always attracts enemies who are stronger than him. He could become a literal god and he would find a way to anger an elder god, or the author himself.
The writer is a hack, all he's doing is ripping off the DBZ formula of continuously raising the power levels but never answering questions.

Group Leader
Takes your bets. How many chapters until this girl girl dies, bonus for how long until she gets replaced.

Dex-chan lover
man there's so much mystery shit going on almost every chapter its unnerving

Double-page supporter
Yes because taking the jaw of a fucking talking skeleton, a being with no lungs nor vocal cords nor lips nor tongue, should stop it from speaking. This shit is so stupid.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja Thats the point. It using magic to talk, not normal physics. So the magic doesn't work without its jaw. Magic has its own mechanics and whatever moves him requires his jaw for him to speak.

Double-page supporter
@Merilirem
Bullshit excuse. If magic is allowing him to speak, why doesn't it allow him to speak without a jaw? If you're going to play that stupid "it's magic" excuse, I can do the exact same thing in the opposite direction. It's a pointless defense. Unless we have some cohesive magic with consistent internal logic that's actually been explained, you can take your deus ex machina magic excuse and shove it.

Double-page supporter
oh my god the new character's style is so mishmashed

a fucking nun with a kitsune mask dualwielding chain knives

Double-page supporter
Hmm, MC should know that this particular knight is looking for his owner, that's why he was captured. He should remember that from his last run in and death. Last time he was killed because Rena was assumed to be the owner. This time he wasn't killed because the owner was unknown. That he couldn't piece this mystery together is rather silly. Also how does ripping off his jaw stop him from speaking? The knight seems to have a good amount of skeleton experience if he knows that works.

@Yautja

If he should be able to speak without a jaw then how about walking without legs, using a sword without arms, etc? Why does he even have any bones then, why not just get rid of all of them and be some kind of invisible magic ghost person thing?

Dex-chan lover
Wow the autor is quite lazy and repetitive with the power creep ...
Adding constantly new named characters while forgetting/throwing aside/killing like bugs the previous ones without ever a glimpse of character develloppement or resolution, adding new plot lines one after the others without having finishing even one properly... If the MC wasn't the butt of all jokes and there was more young masters type villains here I would think I'm reading a chinese xia story.
But there is no antagonists here, just strong people slapping the MC for a little while then disappearing faster than a real cake (not those fake ones in wax or resin) at a birthday convention...

I feel I'll drop this one soon.

Users who are viewing this thread