The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 61

Wow... that guy is like a cockroach: Really ridiculously hard to kill. It feels like it's starting to approach Plot-Armor Levels.

Dex-chan lover
I... don't even. Can anyone follow what the hell is going on? There's a kitsune nun ninja assassin with a beetle bike, a terminator liquid metal man that survived getting pulped by a suicide bombing who is pissed that someone blew up his horse, and an unwitting skeleton in the middle of it all.

Dex-chan lover
I... can't even believe, that he trusts that nun chick. Sure she has a nice beetle bike (bike-beetle?), which in itself is awesome (Even if it looks lake something straight out of a Yu-Gi-Oh card.), but does that really make her trustworthy? I mean she homed right on to him and killed a monster knight, just to tell him, "I'm from a assassin guild and, congratulations, you are a winner! By the way, our most prized assassin planted her secret stuff into you, but that's totally not the reason I'm taking you with me." Of course, he can protect shit, if he is that gullible.

Also, that knight had a friend for life in that horse. Of course he is pissed.

Summary
An observer protects the skeleton and gave him the reward for the emperor assassination job and blow up the knight and horse, knight survive because of elixir he might regenerate or he just loss lots of blood in the explosion while the elixir is regenerating the blood loss

Dex-chan lover
I believe the author wanted to communicate to us, that the knight was hiding in the pool of his best horse-friends blood.

Aggregator gang
another marvelous chapter of skeleton dude can't protect shit, with ninja assassin nuns, beetle bikes, suicidal horses and secondary characters/antagonist that have shounen MC levels of plot armor adorned with harem MC levels of luck for our skeleton dude that is now not more than a bystander at this point.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix Whether he trusts her or not doesn't matter much. The beetle nun must be far stronger than he, so when she tells him to follow, he'd risk a whole lot by trying to refuse. Just moments ago she defeated the knight guy who had completely overpowered the MC, to boot. I do agree with you to the point of it being quite premature to celebrate any rewards yet, though.

This series started with potential and now it has pretty much wasted it all away. So many random events that just happen to be good for the mc.

Contributor
Except that the Emperor is still alive, so the Assassin's Guild is going to find out and force Skeleton to finish the job.

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny how hard it was to understand that the guy hid in the pool-of-blood that was his horse.
That being said, the whole scenario is so absurd that it's also hard to blame anyone for losing track. I still find this cute enough to read, but I can get ya'll.

Also,
@HDMI1
Sounds like a legit point, which is kinda funny, since that's the only point I'd find annoying about this whole chapter. If outside all the random shit we've seen is "okay" for me, I can't say I like the MC continuing to be someone else's bitch, especially after he keeps receiving so many "skillz".

Dex-chan lover
This story is becoming worse and worse, it's as if the writer gave up, and the artist is just drawing shit he finds cool

Dex-chan lover
Captureyyhyyhy.jpg

I don't get where this story is fucking going anymore
I miss when the girl and skeleton were hanging out together

Now it's some shit with a girl whose clearly just stepped out from some superhero comic hanging out in this supposed fantasy world

Whatever...I feel like this story lost the plot at least 20 chapters ago

Users who are viewing this thread