The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 61

in a few chapter we get a gundam lighting dragon that gets one hit by a random villager

Ah yes, beetlecycle, truly a must in any fantasy setting.

Not.

Author pretty much ruined this after he reset back to the cave

Dex-chan lover
This is is no longer 'jumping the shark' its shark acrobatics. Its not even similar to the original skill/magic system, characters or plot.

Dex-chan lover
err the story confusion me this is a fantasy world right?
with magic and sword right?
so why there
respawn like dark souls but with time travel!
a dark knight from different dimensions that speak Germany (someone comments about it and i check thanks to google translate) and kill our queen undead waifu :(
a beetle motorcycle from Yu-Gi-Oh 5D
and a ninja nun............( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
and the best of all that piss off many people like me Skeleton boy need to be saved and never learn his lesson to be careful

Dex-chan lover
@ZeroWWE
Bro just chill and enjoy the ride, just like we didnt question nintendo when Link was given a Bike in Breath of the Wild, or when in Dark Souls 2 we could travel back in time with memories, so just chillax

Dex-chan lover
Beetle motorcycle? Dude coming out of a pool of blood after dying? I don't even know what the hell is going on anymore. All I know is that I wish I was as lucky a skeleton as the protagonist is.

Dex-chan lover
This feels like a new player just joined a DnD session and wanted the DM to make some..creative allowances. Just like mobile suit gundam wing.

Aggregator gang
when he said it was a beetle, I expect it to be a giant beetle war mount

but no, we got a fucking motorcycle to go with the most randomly designed character I've ever seen in a serious publication

SGR

Double-page supporter
Ehhh... I shall reiterate the sentiment of other readers: calling this "jumping the shark" just doesn't do it justice - it has now jumped the Sharknado.

Power Uploader
From a medieval setting to a motorcycle.

What the hell is the author on?

I agree with the general sentiment but I also wanna add that I'm team knight now. First he lost his lover, then he had to listen to the retarded skeletons spit bullshit at him instead of just talking normally and now some holy mary sue just murdered his lovely horse that he obviously cared about for shits and giggles. Hopefully he will go full doomguy on their asses

Dex-chan lover
The author no longer seems to have a coherent plan. They're just making shit up as they go along.

Dex-chan lover
the fuck, beetle bike? As cool as the design is, that shit doesn't make sense. This was originally just a fantasy story with a twist NOW ITS LITERALLY NATIVE-ISEKAI

Users who are viewing this thread