The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 61

Fed-Kun's army
I really hope thing exploding into blood is going to be a regular occurrence around this guy from now on. Tries to eat a hot dog? Explodes into blood. Buys a used car? Blood explosion.

Wait, a motorcycle? is this a special paid purchase by a game player or something?

Do they need an editor's approval to publish manwha on the internet (no paper no production cost)? cause if that's the case this not only went from the author to the internet but someone read it and aproved of it and told himself that people are going to appreciate this turn of event and incite them to come back for more

That bike seems amazing!
Also, what the heck!? That guy is unkillable!

Dex-chan lover
I love how the comments are split about fifty fifty. one side says, "This is a hot mess, I'm out." and the other says "this is a hot mess, and then what happened?"

Group Leader
Beetle... motorbike. When did we get so far off the rails, what the fuck is going on LOL.
Also I can't believe how mad this cold bastard is about his horse dying 😂

A beetle motorcycle... A BEETLE MOTORCYCLE!
What's happening to this manhwa?
The author needs to be stopped! They can't keep getting away with this!

I will continue to read this stuff only to then be able to enjoy the comments. Thanks to you I laughed for a good 15 minutes

Dex-chan lover
So this went from "A skeleton who has a limited amount of respawns" to "What the hell is even happening? Why is there a motorbike in this medieval fantasy era?"

Contributor
...Why is everyone so op and that bastard is such a cheat.
And what is with his sword, armor aside that sword should he keep no matter what...

Aggregator gang
Dead horsey, born again blood knight and a nun, who didn't get the memo that the Shiva motorcycle from FF13 wasn't that well received. This manhwa pulled out all the stops.

Users who are viewing this thread