The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 65

Fed-Kun's army
Man this is getting really stale now..

Also does every single person the Skeleton meet have to die all the time???
Kinda repetitive now...

Dex-chan lover
Skeleton Soldier Couldn't Escape From This Stupid Story

Why won't this dumb mother f-er use his respawns... Not only did he skip on saving the half skeletonface necro chick that helped him and was super cool as a character, but he won't save this one either?

Double-page supporter
Would be somewhat decent, IF they didn't just pull a stupidly overpowered BS character out of their ass that apparently would be capable of defeating everything and anything, yet nobody knew about him (not even the skeleton in his past life) until just this moment, and now either that overpowered, undefeatable, ridiculously fast, perfect-badass-in-every-way character dies because of a little stab wound, or he pulls another utterly BS trick out of his stupid ass and somehow survive yet then lose to the skeleton (because skeleton needs to win for some reason, apparently resetting to the past is being avoided now) because plot.

So, my opinion of this series at this point in a word: garbage.

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter: A ufo will pull him out of the ocean after he absorbs the skills of the dead, including the kraken. Skeleton can now grow tentacles.

I'm done with this shit. Author must be some kind of psycho that enjoy killing women. Every woman introduced dies and everytime is the same "skeleton curses he cant protect the girl who helped him"

This is a better arc than the tournament thing..
Seeing how these two are going to die. I expect MC to finish them. Take what he can in skill.
Wait 24h and kill himself.
Then try to save Gilles de Rais.

Disappointing manga. Was pretty good in the start but it became shit pretty fast.
Always koreans.. Cant write for shit. Almost all stories they create always goes to shit. Novels,manhwa doesnt matter which. The stories koreans create always have strong starts but it also always goes to shit fast.

I think the problem is the skeleton has been a passive character for too long. To quote a book I'm reading: "The protagonist can't merely be acted upon in a story. He has to be curious, has to have agency, and has to engage the world instead of enduring or observing it. Just as too many beginning writers trade character development for the fun of world-building, too many also use a protagonist as a passive way of simply showing off the world and the plot - things happen around him, things even happen to him, but the protagonist himself seems to be there just to let these happen and accept it rather than questioning or pushing back. A passive protagonist often seems like he'd rather go somewhere else, and a reader probably wouldn't mind if he did."

i think the title should be "skeleton soldier couln't protect anyone" intstead of dungeon

Too passive, too listless, too lazy. This skeleton was very well capable of killing himself by his own hands or even by throwing himself to death, yet he allows everything to happen before him. He doesn't even raise his hand to stop something or walk without being lead by someone's hand. At the start was interesting, he was actually trying to do something. Getting the first one killed? Fine, good impact. The second? Oh, that should give him some motivation. The other fucking thousand to die? Oh, no, that's just bullshit. Their deaths didn't even serve as motivation, if anything, it made him even more passive. He stopped doing anything. He's just a bystander now, he isn't the protagonist.
By now I would have already gone as far as killing myself countless times to get the most positive result, yet he is fixed in his place, watching everything like it doesn't concern him. As much as he deems himself guilt, he does nothing to change that. So far he only ran from the problems by distancing himself. He blames himself and does nothing to actually save anything. Someone with such a low conviction expects to change anything? Sorry, that's too naive. Sigh... How am I expected to react to this?
I'm coming back later and I wish my displeasure to be temporary. Which I doubt.

Contributor
O...k ?

RIP Waifu number X, let's meet the next one next chapter !

Power Uploader
It should be titled "Skeleton Soldier is just a spectator to all kind of shits".

Users who are viewing this thread