The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 66

I can't help but smile so hard when we see Rena sleeping on his lap again after so long. It seems the whole point of that arc was for Mr. Skeleton to power up, because seeing him use that terminator's stance with a acid imbued sword that can suck on anything it hits is just amazing.

And it looks like Rena might be tagging along for a little while longer. Or at least I hope so. (Really hope so.)

This is based on a novel? I thought it was an original, at least according to mangaupdates.

so finnaly you'll make this even better ? ok hurry up !! you can't leave me waiting after saying that much !!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I understand why everyone is so pissed at the last arc, but it did reveal some prety interesting info, namely that the emperor gets assasinated on that day.

Ok truth to be told most of what happened afterwards was pure insanity but it was prety awesome! And we got some character building for Marquis Terminator and the Kamen Rider lady.

What I think the intention of the last arc was is show us a path were Skeletin Man gets swept up in events far above his understanding and give him a path to power by grasping the opportunity when it arises.

Also the "inheritance" this might be an explanation of his save point powers: ancient tech! Afterall Miss Kamen Rider had a similar HUD.

Now the execution was a bit.... weird. I mean I liked it, it was REALLY cool! But Skelly Boy really was just there to gawk. It's like a game with 30 minute cutscenes interrupted by 2 minite walkaround segments and a single QTE at the end.

All in all, can't wait for the giant robots to show up! Cruel Angels Thesis plays faintly in the

Dex-chan lover
@boag I mean yeah. That is the case.

But what I'm saying is the time which wasn't so divergent before the super divergent life is what I can't remember.

Dex-chan lover
Ah nice, we're finally getting more artistic freedom to see more gore lol. Kudos to the author and artist about that choice.

This is interesting tho- just cause it's such a mess of high powered characters before time traveling back to the cohesive plot that we understood.

Fed-Kun's army
this was rated for everyone? jesus fuck, last chapter ended with someone getting stabbed in the neck, i cant wait to see the crazy shit they'll come up with now.

Aggregator gang
well that means at least one reader misunderstood the fundamental nature of his restarts...and there's gonna be a break...crap...I think the last time a series I liked went on break it never came back (or possibly the TL team dropped it and no one picked it up again, I'm not entirely sure which, TLMS...EDIT: nope, it's still on hiatus, I just checked...)

Dex-chan lover
Can someone please explain how he melted so quickly when he was only losing a little over a tenth of a single percent every three seconds and only had to travel about five feet?

Group Leader
He would've had about half an hour to absorb those essences before the acid melted him, assuming no restoration of any kind in the process. I'm guessing somebody made the rather common mistake of decimals in percentages and it was actually supposed to be 16.5% every 3 seconds, which is pretty threatening.

Aggregator gang
@SirMoogle

You made my day.😄
Yeah, it's definitely better than "THE SUCC". Maybe I'm just a little sour, because I read it as 'absorption' every single time.

Users who are viewing this thread