The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
the battles will be even more intense than stalker knight vs fox face sister? Hell yeah!

Double-page supporter
Season 2 - "Skeleton soldier might finally be useful? "
But more seriously, how does he plan to protect Rubia since he's currently stuck in Rena's time loop? Rubia dies before he ever interacts with Rena or does he plan to get time travel powers from mister "cut a hole through reality" guy who kills Gilles? Guess it will be a while before we find out.
Also I'm surprised that he doesn't include Kitsune Nun as one of his women he needs to protect, then again he never got a scenario notice from her like he did with the others. Same with the female berserker in the tourney, but I assumed that was because he was already on Rena quest at the time.

Dex-chan lover
What do I dislike the most about Korean webtoons? This season bullshit. Just take a break and put the project on hiatus if you want to (working on something like this every week is probably even harder than it seems) but stop treating them like a TV-series with seasons. What's next, ad breaks in the middle of chapters?
Unfortunately I don't have the power to tell that to every Korean person out there (and make them care about what I'm saying) so I'll just make do with writing it here on MD instead.

@Ovdose its alot harder than it seems, 1- 3 days to churn out a coherent script while getting the artwork and the placement of the dialog just right and then ensuring everything is formatted correctly is very taxing on the mind and the body suffers twice much. There is nothing with the seasonal approach to the story arcs when they done correctly as with this series has clearly done. Our MC here gained several news goals and alot a whole lot of new knowledge just prior to getting reset again. He is at 2-10 times stronger now than he was just after leaving the woman.

Double-page supporter
aye, it might be the mysterious knight from before is himself from the future

Dex-chan lover
>one of the first things to happen in the story is a chick getting raped and murdered
>rated E for everyone

A FAAAAAAMILY PICTURE

as if anyone cared about the age restriction lol
Good on you guys though, taking time off to reassess the story is a sign of a dedicated team, so hope you guys do well!

Aggregator gang
Suddenly, plot twist, Senpai level 1 archieved!
So wait..... Its going to grow even more mature, that should be great.

Users who are viewing this thread