The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 102

Mebbe the skeleton is the main body and unconsciously finding fragments and resurrect himself?
(I'm 'borrowing' the idea from Chaika)

so what im getting is hes under a seal that has him 'assimilate' or gather his memories buy someone, im guessing, from the window ? and The Raven, since hes actually useful, noticed he couldn't possess because of the seal? now im wondering if he was powerful before he started this particular timeline.

SGR

Double-page supporter
@thegentelman
I dropped it after google maps. I came back recently when I noticed Asura picked it up.
The author is forgiven for goomle gaps, as he has dropped that arc entirely and only referenced it in ONE single panel throughout the last 40 chapters.

Double-page supporter
@SGR The problem wasnt the author, but the translator taking Geoinformationssystem(GIS), which can be a really basic thing and turning it into google maps for whatever reason.

Still dont like the Nun tho, but the Bike at least was okish as an artifact. Still didnt dislike the arc tho, because i really love Leandro as Terminator for some reason. Least it was made clear why he acted like a suicidal maniac later on.

Fed-Kun's army
Skelly mc likely does have a few forgotten timelines or something. Theres the ranks Ashton wrote about like Guest & resident ect. The output code was likely a trigger too a memory of his.. pseudo past before being dead..? Hunt for more apostles pls

Aggregator gang
Yep, the assimilation rate really is his connection to the world's laws, so technically speaking, every time it gets lower, he becomes freer, which is a good thing, well, kind of, since he's clearly pissing off something or someone by decreasing said assimilation rate.

Users who are viewing this thread