The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 102

Dex-chan lover
Finally we see what happens when the Assimilation rate drops to a certain point. I wonder what everyone thinks that means. Please @ me with your ideas.
Also if anyone can tell me how to @ people on replies that would be great!
Thanks for the chapter.

assimilation might just mean binding it to the law of the world, mc might be a deity or something

Dex-chan lover
My theory is that the assimilation rate is him (a player) being assimilated into being an NPC in this video game world. Once the assimilation hits 0%, he becomes a player once again. He unlocks more and more skills as his assimilation rate goes down because he's a player, and the respawning is because he's a player.

Gods and Goddesses (or administrators) are enslaving the player characters for whatever reason, and wiping out their memories. Maybe they're stuck in this realm, maybe they live in a dystopian future where they're being experimented on. Maybe this is the Matrix.

Plot twist: this world is like SAO: Alicization lol.

The more I see these "System prompts" the more I see that world as a Simulation.

Wow thanks for the chapter. Are we getting close to actually understand what's going on in the background now?

Dex-chan lover
This explains a lot of things while also asking a lot more new questions than it answered.... Dammit all! XD

Fed-Kun's army
There's a chance that he used to be a person with a high status before, and now somehow he got binded by this system. This assimilation rate is the key of his original identity I guess

Users who are viewing this thread