The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 110

Dex-chan lover
@irondark30 that would make more sense, but I think it is going to to be something around the lines of enlightment to be able to trascend this world. "The Matrix" style.

Dex-chan lover
Everybody talking about the chapter and here I am wondering if there was a dungeon to protect to begin with...
Thx for the chapter tho

Bruuuuuuh. Gameshop? I hope this is a joke. I didnt expect much from this manhva, but by now it slowly transforms more into a comedy than anything else. Also as it seems by the raw of the next chapter, skely will not absorb anything from the wyrm or gain any levels. Havent ever seen a manhva changing it rules so often.

I'm actually loving this. Every time he dies it's not an almost exact carbon copy of the last run. He often takes drastically different paths each time and the last couple times he died he'd changed enough to affect the past somehow. It's definitely one of the few pieces of gold amongst the pyrite

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the simulator/VRMMO theory is becoming more and more correct

bro just lost his noob low lvl protection and gained access to the microtransaction store.

Kind of like finishing the tutorial on an MMO

It's been a fun read catching up all the way from chapter 1. Though this manhwa doesn't really seem to have many base rules and just keeps expanding with new variables and themes. Like it'd be weird if the worm monster doesn't give off any green aura to absorb in the next chapter considering it was fairly powerful.

Users who are viewing this thread