The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 127

Group Leader
For those who're wondering, this is not a snipe or anything.
More chapters would be released in the coming days, we got a new KTL.
Anyways, enjoy~

Aggregator gang
Is that the red haird kid we saw a some chapters ago? I'm pretty sure they said he was a werewolf

Thanks FLAME-scans!
Im always looking forward to your chaps!
Keep it up!
Hope there are more raws lmao

Dex-chan lover
Why has this guy appeared here?!

Gee, dunno... maybe it has something to do with you screaming for hours...

Dex-chan lover
Hey Flame scans, if you want to lessen your workload, give your raws to DOOT Squad. He works fast and he works good ;)

Dex-chan lover
Wow, its jumped up to 120 chapters. Nice work by the translation teams. I haven't been reading for a while so I have a question for those of you who stuck with it. Has this gotten better past the first 20 chapters or so? It looked like it was setting up to an endlessly repeating loop of failure so I just stopped reading. I never got around to dropping it though.

@BarakRhys this is undeniably a snipe. You could have continued from the previous chapter you have released but obviously you won't. It was a good decision that you stopped typesetting. Now I hope your group can find a good quality checker. Anyway, I welcome the competition especially because this group has the better typesetter.

Dex-chan lover
@Soonbesoon Pretty sure this guy was one of the purson group, right? In other words, it wouldn't be related to the wolf boy who's associated with gilles.

Fed-Kun's army
Skeleton Soldier is slowly getting stronger but he's still the same brainless idiot.
Of course he doesn't have a brain in first place.. Yohohoho

Users who are viewing this thread