The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 127

Great series i just finished. Praise doot squad for doing the holy work of redoing the unreadable mess of old chapters with all the gaps and craptastic translations and watermark hell.

@Mkaaaro
Lol the reason for that is doot squad worked for weeks/months to make this series readable is why i waited til he finished 85. Hell check the comment he left on the mainpage to see why people feel like its a snipe. They couldnt be arsed to even tell prstone and they never even answered, if they told him, instead just belittled his effort here. Dick move if u ask me.

@BarakRhys
So why not tell the poor guy at least, instead of letting him worry on how to get the raws himself for some days. Same shit that happened on Dungeon Reset is happening here just in reverse with discord kicking and not telling the other group shit.

Group Leader
@yingtoo78 wdym at least tell him? He was already told. If not, then he should've been told by omfganimal. And Omfganimal was the one who mostly worked on the lastest chapters, not him. The one who knows about us working on the latest chapters is omfganimal, and he's his friend so idk what happened. Additionally, I've already told him the schedule and plan for skeleton soldier a month ago to him. And it's not the same as dungeon reset. Fucking dev max kicked us out without even informing and then telling lies, and even stealing the credit's pages and the fonts. Anyway, I'm not sure of what happened at the discord server to him, but I definitely didn't ban/kick him. In fact, I remember him joining the discord server. Heck, I even verified him cuz he seemed to have forgotten to click on the reaction roles. I'll be sure to check the logs to see what happened. Cuz he could've joined again

Group Leader
@yingtoo78 I'm trying to talk to prstone, hang on. I'll ask what happened. He says at the main comments that I'm not interested in a collab, but I def am. Idk what happened, but I'm guessing a miscommunication

@BarakRhys Yeah, I guess as much. I knew omfganimal & Doot would only do this up to a certain point. Heck, even Doot said that the work would only to fill in the gaps. 😆

@BarakRhys
Ye just looked the same from the comments i read. I dont know what happened or whats going on or why he got kicked after asking for collab and kinda hoped you guys worked something out by now.

I just appreciated that guys work to make older chaps readable in good quality nothing more. So rubbed me the wrong way seeing the section here after what happened with dungeon reset. To much fighting over series.

Fed-Kun's army
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭..
From now, we couldn't see "RENA" again!!!!!!!.

This life Skellebro is clearly going the Skeletor route ... just waiting for him to go full evil ( or becoming possessed by some evil dude worse than Isaac was in the previous life, that functionally is the same ).

Also, thank you doot for the translation.

Group Leader
(On page five it should be Purson's Doctrine Level 4, rather than Blue-Handed Doctrine. 😉)

Guys, it's time to chill. There's been some miscommunications. As far as I can tell, everything BarakRhys has said is probably true.
I take some issues with some of what was said after he posted the chapter, but I will not go into details here. I have no intention of turning this into a feud, or airing dirty laundry, but there is one thing I want to make public. I think A LOT of this confusion can be cleared up with the inclusion of one, simple fact.

I'm currently dealing with covid related pneumonia. For the past eleven days or so, everything I have said and done has been accompanied by a minimum101 degree (Fahrenheit) fever and significant brain fog. At this point, I'm fairly convinced that what I experienced with discord was a hiccup in the server that disconnected me, and everything that's happened from there has been built upon a mistaken assumption on my part, and a lack of communication on everyone's part. The important thing is that BarakRhys has shown he is willing to discuss this and continue plans for collaboration, and so am I. I waited this long to say something so that I could compose my thoughts and take the foot out of my mouth rather than shove it further in, and I hope my silence up to this point hasn't complicated things too much. I appreciate everyone who has shown me support in many ways. I absolutely do not intend to see my work on this series going to waste, but I intend to discuss this like an adult, before the drama gets worse. So, please, everyone relax and enjoy the chapter flame-scans has put out.

@BarakRhys I'll be contacting you on discord later today. I'll be on around an hour from now.

EDIT: I've been in contact with BarakRhys. Everyone is on the same page now, so hopefully there will be no more drama. We'll be releasing jointly moving forward.

Double-page supporter
man I sure wish my op-ass skill didn't suck dick all of a sudden
*ping, upgrade*
how fucking convenient

Fed-Kun's army
lol i just talked about that pouch a couple of chapter ago oO I thought that author did forget about it LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread