The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 136

Double-page supporter
skelly: > hurr durr I'm so weak I can't protect anything
black chicken: > become strong then
skelly: > go away, i'm a sad skelly now! gonna go commit suicide or smth

🤣

@Bramia mine suggestion is not stupid. Of course, he doe not have unlimited lives but he still has a lot. Remember the percentage every time he dies? It decreases, right now it's still around 90%. He loses a random amount but a small amount every time he dies. So until that percentage drops to 0, he won't stop reincarnating. Pls rethink what you said

Fed-Kun's army
Isaac did nothing wrong, but I guess the skeleton is too emotional to see that.

In this comment section: A shit ton of people making impassive judgements based on meta knowledge and being annoyed that a character in setting without this knowledge is being "dumb"

XL

Double-page supporter
Waifu is dead...

KA5GaEv.jpg

In the beginning he said that skeletons don't have emotions, now I think he is developing one.

I wish he kept the key thing in that box he got that one time so we could see if it passes over when he dies.

Poor guy, every time we think Skeleton might be having a successful run he gets absolutely demolished by factors he couldn't have accounted for. When the time finally comes, I hope skeleton will be able to save everyone.

Dex-chan lover
@TheAnnoyingBob That's just an assumption. There's no reason to believe he won't suddenly lose that "power" out of a whim of whomever gave it to him. Of course, because this is a story, we know that won't happen until he's at least confronted said person... But he doesn't know that

Users who are viewing this thread