The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 136

Fed-Kun's army
Isaac did the right thing for Rubia, but it was still wrong to abuse Skelly's hope and trust after he got back.

my guess would be that his last "checkpoint" is somewhere after rubia's dead so he has to clear someone else's Scenario first before he gets a full reset like with Rena.

I don't blame Isaac here. Rubia didn't know what she wants. Isaac couldn't save her and it took him so many years just to find Skelly. Restarting or not. Seeing Rubia's smile one last time was worth it. She died peacefully. Skelly should try and win the war. He needs to get stronger. At least he can go back to the past. Revenge for Rubia in this life and try to win against the mages. He will have to fight them eventually. Did he manipulate Skelly? No, not in my opinion. Rubia remaining alive after all these years is such a farfetched idea.
She is dead the moment skelly loses against the dark knight. That punk needs to chill. Appearing out of nowhere. Freaking HACKS.
Don't spoil me, but I suspect that the dark knight is Skelly from the future.

Dex-chan lover
He is the bone of his salt
Pain is his life and suffering his existence
He restarted far too many gooddamned times
Unknown to success, nor known to happiness
He withstood death to gain far greater power
Yet his hands will never save any waifu
So as he pray
Unlimited salt works !
source

Isaac has never been a good choice for Skeleton, Isaac is just fundamentally opposed to anyone having power other than him. Rubia is definitely someone he is going to come up against as she wants people to have freedom to not have a power hungry tyrant of debauchery lording over them. Skelly is to singularly focused to care but if you mess with Rubia, his single goal, well now you die.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh. Hard choices here.

Well. I'm not sure if Rubia wanted to die there, but I can understand that Isaac didn't want her to suffer knowing that Skeleton might not ever return.
Personally I would dislike someone to go thru a torturous life without the release of death. I can't hate Isaac for doing what he needed to do. Ofc it's not the best outcome we could have hoped for, but he did it to keep her from the pain and I think that was noble in itself.

Aggregator gang
Just KYS and restart smh
For real tho, trusting Isaac was obviously a risky choice. This man's remorseless, a psychopath of some sort. He'll end to nothing to reach his goals. And rubia wasnt part of it.
Too bad Isaac isnt trustworthy because he's a truly strong beeing.

I think our skeleton buddy should just die, and hope for a restart where he could both rescue Rubia and reach the necromancer.

After reading this chapter and further realization that this skelly didn't have will of it's own and only attaching itself to whomever is the damsel in distress it found I summarized that the one in armor that took the Lulium is the skelly itself but maybe from parallel world/different timelapse/etc..

Dex-chan lover
i actually agree with Issacs decision, if the tower is really as bad as he thinks, honestly I feel like keeping rubia alive until at the very least another 2 years for skele to come around, she's probably gonna be completely broken. I don't even think skele can do anything about that to save her, body or soul or mind so in the end if issac did let her live Skele still wouldn't have "saved" her and it would have just prolonged her pain.

if skelly go to tower he better have a look at all the captives while at it

I’m with Isaac on this one because it’s ether beg for death or die peacefully

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating!
Well, from this point there's a few choices. Either suicide and restart, go out into a suicide mission and kill everyone until he get killed by stronger beings and then restart, or try to gather more information before restarting.

The 3rd option seems like a good choice, but i wonder if mr. Skelly can actually survive in a Rubia-less world.

Users who are viewing this thread