The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 136

Though Isaac was manipulating him most of this run after Rubia's capture Skeleton did learn more of the scale of the worlds power, and he did need to gather more power and abilities to stand up to the forces against Rubia even if it makes him feel like this respawn was a waste.

I think now he'll try to seek out the necromancer after confirming if Rubia is really dead. Maybe he'll try to find her corpse before he makes that decision, but that's where I'd guess this is headed.

Man I feel like having infinite lives would make you a little more patient. Kinda pissed he’s throwing a tempter tantrum like a baby. Isaac used to be an evil overlord, how much more did he expect his nature to change? In the first place he seems to genuinely consider the mc a friend and goes out of his way to help him even if it is all in the end for his own benefit. Now he really just did that to his homie huh

Group Leader
I know that he is emotional right now (which is surprising since he's a skeleton) but he really should be focusing on getting stronger.
I Will withhold my judgment of Skeleton till we get 2 more chapters to see what he does🤔

Why the heck is Skeleton pissed? Isaac did well, he was a good friend to both of them.
Also, this chapter didn't have any problems with blurred pages. So thanks to the scan.
Probably it was due to the long size of the pages.

It's shitty, but it probably was the right choice for Isaac given they're talking about non-stop torture. Still what now? It seems like's abandoned the senator route right now, so maybe on the search for Rubia's grave?

Bruh, Isaac made the right choice there. The skeleton is just pissed and looking for someone to blame.

Group Leader
I mean sure I can see Isaac had his reasons, and perhaps they weren't all out of bad faith. But here's the thing, Rubia refused. She clearly said she was fine with it and will withstand torture for our skele's sake. Isaac did not respect her wishes. I believe that invalidates the euthanasia argument, and changes his actions to simple murder.

I do still hope they make up in the end though. Maybe, in next life?

Isaac wasn't justified in killing Rubia, no matter what awaited her. Rubia was willing to face whatever came, mercy killing is only applicable if the person is already experiencing immense uncurable pain. Selfishly deciding to kill someone is murder.

Well, I don’t think Isaac did anything wrong here. It looks like she knew what he was going to do and even thanked him.
The problem here is his d*mn way of saying it...

i BOI is fucking pissed!!!!! i would be too fuck

man this is such a good read , wish another 30 chapters dropped so i could binge

Users who are viewing this thread