The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 139

I cant wait for this series to finish so i can just read it all in one go so i wont get confused af each new chapter

Isaac became one of my favorite characters in this series, can't wait to see what happens next and when/how he'll show up again.

Double-page supporter
Look, I'm just gonna say it but Issac was looking hella cute during this. Don't know what it means but he wasn't threatening and even his usual faces were cute. Damn.

So... Isaac also saw the dreams? Haha what a selfish bastard? Good guy? Bad guy? Whatever, he likes to manipulate...

Thanks isaac

..........um

wtf?

im too dumb (not him killing himself but the bigger picture cuz its been lost in this micro power up arc/bs human war shit and his love for rubia)

Dex-chan lover
Isaac is one of my favorite characters. I highly doubt that he had anything but selfish intentions allowing himself to die, but it's just so entertaining to watch him do his work.

That was quite the Rage against the Heavens, Isaac. Well played ... well played.

giphy.gif

Now, just a question: killing the high priest of Malphas would not make Malphas royally pissed? Just asking for a bony friend of mine :p

What!!! and Why??? Isaac!! you we're suposed to be a manipulator not join to the kindness, you have betrayed us!

He heard him talk about the restarts so he is probably betting on the fact that he will restart.

I actually got some chills from this chapter. The good kind of chills from seeing how Issac acted and now in this chapter. Amazing chapter.

Damn this is really a good one. If there is a novel of this i might be already reading that instead if it gets translated.

Users who are viewing this thread