The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 140

So the probability of him being the strong knight he encountered is high? Hmmm

Dex-chan lover
Wait, when he (inevitably) die and be sent into the next life, did he kept all of his absorbed skill, lilium, AND job change?

If that's what's gonna happen, why don't he just kill all of the side in the past war and absorbs everyone essence before proceeding into the mage tower?

Thank you for the chapter.

He's giving me ghost rider vibes with the flaming horse.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, Isaac's unintentional middle finger
hopefully they'll still be besties in the next reset

Double-page supporter
To be honest I kinda ship that "woman" and that blonde hair knight dud. Hope they get married lololol.

Dex-chan lover
no mounted knight is complete with out a polearm so im very happy right now

I hope that the missing raw provider is safe and sound.

I was sad that the skelly chapter didn't come out on time. I just love this manhwa. Thank you doot for picking it up and keeping up with it. =D

yo, does any of you guys know the link of the LN? and what is the current chapter of this in the LN? thanks in advance aylabyo

@Akxera
If the skeleton has any lu-lium leftover, he can probably just poor a small amount into the crow. I mean, just like he can extract the unused lu-lium from the crow and mrs chrome blood, you should be able to extract it from his artificial veins.

Considering that, it would be incredibly stupid for him not to take the lu-lium. Failing to do so would essentially forfeit the effort they put into acquiring more after the initial meeting (and during the 5 years he was in void prison).... probably

Its still not clear if, upon rewind, all unused lu-lium stays in the place/thing it was in prior to rewinding, or if most of it goes back into its prior containers and only the MC gets to keep acquired but unused lu-lium.

Also, it has not been shown what others are thinking when they suddenly find lu-lium they had stored or were planning to steal is missing.

For instance, E&T guild that has been raiding places and using lu-lium.... could they be raiding the same places in a loop now and finding none of the lu-lium they are looking for because they already stole and used it in a previous timeline, unknown to the new thems?

The shrines that got raided that had been storing lu-lium. Is there some guy guarding a lu-lium tank finding himself suddenly dead and out of a job because the tank went from 1000L to 0 in an instant (since future people raided and used lu-lium)?

Could some guy, on the verge of death from an apostle, suddenly find that he is alone in the shrine (since the apostle that was about to kill him was later defeated by another group and the lu-lium he was constructed of got used)?

Imagine killing yourself for the cause and you contribute next to nothing in doing so

This post was made by the Issac’s A Bastard gang

The redraws look absolutely miserable this chapter with all the overlapping pop ups, I can only imagine how much effort you guys put into this chapter, and I just want to say thank you for all your work. I really enjoy this series, and I really appreciate all the work you put in. Thank you for translating Skeleton Soldier.

Users who are viewing this thread