The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 140

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the great translations of every little window this chapter.

Isaac screwing over skelly 1 more time after he dies was funny. Skelly startinging to think about his well being and if he should take the li-lium or leave it shows how far their friendship has progressed.

I personally kinda hope Leandro joins Skelly at some point. He is a pretty big keypoint character to screw over the snakes plan. His endings are also really shitty. Have your lover killed and go on a suicide run or get killed by your master and turn into Maggot food.

Birthday present? So The Girl knows he just class changed to a Skelly Knight?

Would've waited for the lich class I hope he can change classes later or at least get a description of the lich class

Dex-chan lover
Cool knight look, though it looks worse for fitting inside less attention drawing armor.

Lich would've been cool, shame about that. The fact they showed it makes me wonder if it won't come up later anyways, maybe.

Well, Skellebro gets a freebie ... just to get some curbstomping 5 seconds later. For some reason, that sounds familiar ... ;)

That said, I think Skellebro will most likely not die here. From the looks of things, it is in this life that we will see the beginning of the Evil gods invasion ( and learn exactly what happened, since Skellebro knows precious little about that he had cared to share with us :/ ). If that is true ... well, this is just the beginning of the sh!tstorm.

Fed-Kun's army
I dont like the new class armor It has me rattled. heh He haas bone manipulation skill and powers he absorbed twice from necro lady which Im sure he forgot immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread