The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 140

Double-page supporter
Skeleton Soldier Couldn't Protect the Dungeon is now over. Time for Skeleton Knight Couldn't Protect the Dungeon.

@musicfreak12 he could kill everyone and get skills like BLACKSMITHING from the dirtbag blacksmith and many more but the skeleton is not evil so he wont do anything like that

He could also kill rena(or what her name is?) for thieving/investigation/interrogation skills and whatever
Re-killing the necromancer and biker are also options

He doesnt know how many re-tries he gets

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if his job change can be carried over after the reset. I feel like it won't with how things are going right now.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm wonder if the new armor is part if his bidy or is separate equipment, since his bones underwent "reorganization" during that scene

WOW WOW nice job change look so cool now but that many leandro though no chance even if he is already stronger. Just hope for the next retry that he will accumulate lu-lium this time.

Dammmm....
He look cool as fuck. Now I hope the Skelly boy can kill mass produce blue knight. If not, then I am really dissapointed with the build up.....

Dex-chan lover
Lots of mages and tower masters dead on the ground and who knows who killed them? Absorb first, ask questions later!

Dex-chan lover
"Ew...WTF is that outfit ?"
What do you mean Flame Scans ? This is not the first time we've seen the Duke "Girl".

skeleton knight is so cool that I feel great discomfort, regret and anger towards skelly because I can feel that if he failed this round and mabye the next one too to get as much lu lium as possible for lich he could have started protecting far more than he's currently able to (what I'm trying to say is that if he saved up for lich he would have alot more potential for power and probably be more powerful than he is as a knight and this leads me to a possibility that the knight that killed the necromancer lady and Rena, the one who trapped skelly for 2 years is skelly kinda like cole from the first infamous game that's why he hasn't killed skelly before but I'm probably forgetting something that makes this impossible)

I really like the gamification of his evolution, and the many different/unique sources he gets power from. Like he milked Isaac for his lulium(angel), blood (demon) and life (essence). If he ate the bird he would get a full belly too lol.

Dex-chan lover
@prstone
Say, do you plan to redo any more chapters after chapter 91? I recall you mentioned there was three more (or was it about chapters 89-91?).

How will he fare against against the Duke this time? Guessing he will be his cause of death again.

Group Leader
@HYBRID_BEING 91,92,93, and 113 will be redone to remove watermarks. I plan to post them all in one barrage to get it one with due to complaints about frequent notifications from old chapters. Unfortunately I wrote pr transcripts for these chapters all in one go, then promptly lost them in a computer crash. It killed my motivation a bit, but I still intend to put them out.

Users who are viewing this thread