The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 140

Aggregator gang
Excuse me WHAT JUST HAPPENED
He looks cool as fuck though, but i wonder where he'll reload from now on... Imagine if he starts from the beginning, Rubia's just like "wtf i summoned a normal skeleton"

You should mention that it has to be a Korean kakao page account, if it's international it won't work

the skeleton knight looks great and all but it's unfortunate he couldn't't absorb that retard 😂

Double-page supporter
I thought he might not be able to absorb Isaac fully but that was way worse, such a tease man... 😅

Double-page supporter
FUCK YES! Oh I've been wating so long for him to become a knight, this is so fucking cooll! The new design is so goddamn badass.

Nice, he job changed. But that´s not how i expected it to be.
...do they even have the power of when they were alive?

I REALLY hope he finally moves past being lead around like a complete puppet, making silly isekai decisions left and right. Please let his next rebirth be decent.

Our antagonist needs a better outfit than that - don't know how to feel about the red.

Aggregator gang
Let me put this straight. Only Li-thium that can't be reacquired again when Mr. Skelly return to the past, right?

Then, is this the last time we will see Isaac? 😢

I really hope the save point aren't changed, and Mr. Skelly can return before everything gone wrong.

Group Leader
@Akxera It's the last time we see the mechanized crow doll Isaac was using... or perhaps the last time we see it outside of it's low-batteries chibi shape. But Isaac himself won't be gone.

Fed-Kun's army
@Akxera i think the lulium was used for isaac's vessel aka the crow. So we probably would still able to see isaac again, just not in crow form. .

Users who are viewing this thread