The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 141 - End of Season 2

Dex-chan lover
Those images at the end were awesome and super cute! I can't wait for more!

well, I guess I'll wait for the next season.

It was great! looking forward for more! thanks for the chapter.

Aggregator gang
I'd be more worried about Rubia but, the author always throws twists like this around when they want to mix things up lol. Prolly will follow a new path with a new companion for a bit. That said, if skelebro wants to take up all those class changes benefits... that's gonna be one hell of a lot of lulium.

Dex-chan lover
season 1 is pretty boring
season 2 really getting pumped out!!!
season 3? i hope it's getting better, just dont make us wait for a month or so

btw i still dont get how his "protection" works
and privilage?

Supporter
RIP Rubia. She will be missed... that or will return as a villain...

hmmm....rubia was a crutch/glue of the story........otherwise its just another mindless hack slash
nice season
hope their break (isnt it usually 2-3 months) is fruitful/relaxing for the team.

do wish the powerups came up more regularly.....it seems too hopeless/mysterious even after 2 seasons.....so the storyline is taking too long to unfurl (aka gets canceled and then what?).
hopefully s3 can be the season that really elevates this manhwa.
thx

Dex-chan lover
Considering that "memorial" was removed, can we assume "saves" are destroyed now and he can't die anymore?

Dex-chan lover
Damn, don't do me dirty like this man, Rubia deserves better. I'm glad to see he's getting stronger and stronger, but let the guy have a happy ending for once--not a full happy ending but at least let him go knowing the timeline he's leaving behind isn't completely fucked.

Man, how's he going to start this life if Rubia's gone? I assume he'll be looking for her, but I get the feeling that she'll be gone for a while. Actually, I kind of hope this means we'll get to see the other characters more often now--like maybe he'll finally payback his debts to Gilles de Rais? He's probably on par with her big undead knights by this point, if not stronger. I would also love it if he partnered up with Christina(?), the greatsword chick from the tournament. I always liked her, and they had a good moment together after he won the tournament in that first life, but she's been worse off ever since. It was especially bad in the last life...

Either way, no matter where he starts off now he's even stronger than he was in the last run, it'll be a fun read regardless. Can't wait! (Though, I do hope he gets a bit smarter.)

Dex-chan lover
hopefully it's just a month break not half a year one. thanks for the chapters as always!

Users who are viewing this thread