The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 141 - End of Season 2

@Archomp I don't think so
To me only the girl he can have a quest with are concerned

And I think only the completed quests (Rena) is changed, everything he does appart from that and the lilium doesn't have an impact on the world after a reset

Dex-chan lover
well i gues now we cal only wait for season 3 with more question as always

Aggregator gang
Hope next is Leandros questline to get more insight into the workings of the knights and empire as a whole. I assume when skelly mentioned Furson dieing to humans it was probably leandro clones.

Also seems like he lost the memory retaining feature for his companions like Rena? Least i guess losing memorial means that, but might also be his reset.

I wonder if the authors had a consistent idea of what the "system" messages actually mean, or if they were just making shit up.

None the less, this wait will hurt. Slog of all slogs, boys.

Dex-chan lover
Oh come now. What did the "Memorial" and "Necromancer's Love" perks even do? Do I need to search through the series to find out? Why no descriptions? Also imagine if Skeleton was a girl skeleton all this time and Isaac wins the skelly bowl by default.

Group Leader
@SeryjVolk Memorial was the thing that would pop up every time skelly resurrected giving him extra skills and resistances. For example, after he was bashed over the head by a bounty hunter at the very beginning, his bludgeoning resistance increased, and after he was killed by Slime his acid resistance increased. Necromancer's Love increased the affinity any Necromancer feels towards him. Despite some people on the boards calling the other girls Necromancers I believe this skill only applies to literal necromancers, ie. those who practice necromancy, Rubia and Gillies De Rai. Which doesn't seem like a big deal to lose until you consider how unstable Gillies De Rai is, and that she has a tendency to sneak attack. Even with the secret phrase she gave Skelly, she'll likely be much more dangerous to approach.

Group Leader
so is he going to stop gaining abilities from dying and can only use the essence absorb to gain abilities?
As far as I can tell, that seems to be the gist of it.

The memorial thing being gone doesn't seem like it'd stop him getting new abilities exactly if he's still able to get these new job change privileges. Feel like it has to mean something else.

Users who are viewing this thread