The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 77

I get it's your first time translating and if you want to read it yourself and this is good enough for you then that's nice, but that doesn't mean you should upload it.... It's really not readable by most standards

Well, at least I can understand what's going on. It's better than having no chapter to read, so thanks for your effort.

Well, the translation could be a lot better but thanks, nobody else wants to translate this good story :c

Dex-chan lover
Well, he did say that it was his first time translating and apologized for any mistakes.
It is undoubtly really difficult to read. Barely understandable, even. But this guy did also say that he just wanted to read the next chapter, so thanks for the thoughts and effort.
I'm gonna wait until someone else does the translation and pretend that this was never uploaded though.

Appreciate the effort! Thanks for taking the time and editing (i.e. typesetting and cleaning) it properly! You're awesome!

Dex-chan lover
Translating for free with beginner skills? Oh boy, you're stirring up the hornet's leechers' nest. These are beggars that choose without remorse, and you don't want to be underestimating their standards.

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate you trying, but I'll probably wait for another translation of this chapter to read it.

I'd be grateful for this if there hadn't been an update in a year, but it's barely been a month. Still, it's cool to share the work like that.

Anyone that works as an editor for a scanlation group is a hero in my eyes. I'm probably going to drop this series with the way translations have been going.

Users who are viewing this thread