The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 99

Aggregator gang
I can't remember the first time they got lu-lium in that time they first found Isaac.
was it given by that blondie? or was it in the grasmere estate?

Dex-chan lover
@blaze_rod the skeleton used lumin from the golems, not from there. That lumin they gave to that organization.

So only if the organization is using it in some way so it doesnt respawn

I would think he would recover the munin from the golems already and notice it doesnt spawn

Dex-chan lover
Someone has the ability to see through MC's eyes. This is the 2nd time someone used information from MC's time travel ability against him. He is being monitored by something.

@lionfromnorth second time? how so? i do not think that mc is being monitored, it is stated in this incarnation that his progress was saved. So i think it in the blonde thief girl that took the li-lum to join TnT guild since it was her quest line that mc completed and there were both in the manor. she propably retreaved it effortlesly since malpas cultists only agro on mc for isaaks circuits. i didnt read the novel(since its in korean) and may be mistaken. If you know something or read the novel please share your insight.

@zetsuravez he changes it every time after he dies xD

That stuff is probably also deeply connected to the other mysteries. Maybe it can't be 'duplicated' even with respawning. But he hasn't used all, so at least some should have stayed.

Double-page supporter
@relic626
Considering the time travel shenanigans that have been going on and Rubia's history of gaining forbidden knowledge, that's starting to sound highly plausible.

Users who are viewing this thread