The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon

Fed-Kun's army
@miiabestwaifu That time I got reincarnated into a slime, re:monster are two I can think of rn

I also really like non human MC so if anyone else has suggestions :D

@KingMab @MiiaBestWaifu
Well off series. Both currently 9 stars
Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken | Personal Favorite. Focuses on world building and relationships with other species.
Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? | Spider battle manga. Its well received, I personally don't care for battle manga or full page skill walls, but it is still interesting and there is room for the series to grow.

Decent amount of content.
Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu | Skeleton disguised as a human. Comedy, dark plot. Although it is not echi, it is not something you would want to read to young children. 8 stars
Goblin Is Very Strong | Yuri goblin comedy. 7 stars

New with decent story so far.
Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha | Skeleton family monster disguised as a human. 8 stars

New with little to no plot. Pet series
S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu | Echi cat
Wanwan Monogatari ~Kanemochi no Inu n shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni shiro to wa Itte nee!~ | Non-echi Dog

Dex-chan lover
@firefish5000 thx im gonna try Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha. The résume sim good i love the genre am à little monster and i "lvup" from nothing To à good monster. Ive read some like the human who reincarn in Goblin and evolve To ogre (i dont remember if i already told that cant find my first message)

Time for trash to complain about sniping again even though they haven't updated this in 2 months.

Group Leader
Seems legit.
TAZH47J.jpg

dPD8OXN.jpg

<aggregator link removed>

Has faster updates ☝
Chapter 39 and we will be all caught up with the weekly updates

Doesn't mean you have to be those others.

Seriously not difficult to check their web page for the update. Like literally impossible for anyone else to update faster because it is their scanlation.

I like how so many people feel like they're entitled to these things. "if these fuckers dont fucking update every 1 hour, I'm gonna read it somewhere else!1!11!11" or.. "WHY IS IT NOT UPDATING WHEN I WANT IT TO BE UPDATED, USELESS"

You do realize that you're normally supposed to buy these kind of comics, right? Or pay-to-read/read them on ad-sponsored sites. You're a bunch of leeches that do nothing at all to help the scanlators that take their time to throw this stuff out.

Contributor
@sareg You know making money off scanlation goes between a grey area and being illegal right? It's mostly a grey area when something is not available in said language or how you receive funds. Which brings us back to most of the stuff on MD is not available in a readers language. Personally if I were involved I would want to keep myself as far away from distribution as possible to avoid legality issues which is where a site like MD comes in handy.

I'm not entirely sure why that comment was aimed at me, but.

I wasn't bitching at MD at all. I was referring to the entitled leeches that do nothing but bitch about how long its taking or how much that they dont care the scanlator troubles.

Anyone know if it's based off a book or web novel that's being translated? From previous history, I thought that it may be the case with its popularity

Dex-chan lover
It feels cliche to even mention this, but just how cliche it is for someone to rant on how "irrationally violent and greedy the human race is, the earth would be better off without them" -- when the issue isn't even the human race, but just being the dominant species on the planet. If those folks would be the top-dogs of the world, they'd have the same problem, unless they are mentally herbivore to the point of crippling pacifism.
And since they have the capacity for violence and rebellion, their rant on humanity is just pure bullshit.

I just want these people to say: "We are the minority, so we get forked. We're tired of being on the bottom and want to be on top. We're gonna kill the humans until we stop feeling threatened."
Is that so hard? Authors just need to stop with that bullshit narrative of "humans are so evil" when 99% of the time human-nature itself is not even the problem, but circumstance.

After him not dying in such a long time, I forgot Mr. Skelly can Re:Zero himself so I guess w/e man

That's an odd turn for the story.
Why leave her? After his other lives he should know damn well she won't "live freely" ESPECIALLY after reading the fucking status of her's I thought having that as part of the chapter was him being like "HM MAYBE NOT" but I guess that completely voids common story telling. Hope it gets better or i might drop lol.

Users who are viewing this thread