The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon

You know this is now getting annoying.
One time they show character development and next thing happen is he died quick...then the end.

@TenryuuVan That'd be kind of annoying for me, that would mean in the end he decides to go with the generic faction change and becomes a "good guy"

Unless he did it on purpose to make his past self stronger, or something.

So far every female character has died except the one human girl, but he ditched her knowing the slime she was with wasn't safe for her and it seems like every where he goes, disaster follows... and he thinks he can protect anyone?

This is... well, bad writing. His inability to protect had more to do with being dumb than anything else. :/

Do you mean he was dumb not to go back in time or something? Elsewise I don't see how any level of smarts would have helped him in that situation.

On another note: ULTIMATE. POWEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!

where is the relationship building ? with all of that time with rena spent together with him he ditched her and now he seems don't care about that powerful necromancer.

FrostySeven, he was like a toy to her... he would hardly get attached to that monster who dismantled and put him together again for the kicks. I also predict its going to take him ages to digest that soul if he manages to absorb it. Im also wondering what that greek devil said?

I'm assuming the reason he doesn't get killed is because that dude is him from the future. Pure speculation of course, but I'm just waiting for this to have more time travel elements thrown in

@FrostySeven
I wouldn't call it ditching more like leaving for her for her own good, also take into consideration in both cases how long he knew each other.
Also I don't remember well but isn't that knight that dude from beginning of series? If yes author really going out of his way to put whole picture together

He´s the one who ordered his troops to kill the succubus, nice story building, everything is startint to link together.

Users who are viewing this thread