The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon

The skeleton MC is a useless piece of shit lmfao. This story is getting out of hand, dropping it

Underrated by a LOT, don't get the shit the MC gets I can't find anything wrong with him other than him being weak lmao

Dex-chan lover
I was reading this, Like 50 or 40 chapters ago he was going somewhere with his lame purple armor... just checked and he is still going somewhere with his lame purple armor but now he has a big sword that also looks lame, so I think people with enough patience can enjoy it, it's really cool at times but I feel like it's gonna take 500 chapters for him to look like the one in the cover

Group Leader
@dragonbolt03 I expect to drop chapter 70 sometime today, since I'm ahead. Just be aware there are some junk chapters immediately following 70. They might be hard to slog through. I'll be scanlating those chapters as well so that everyone has something readable to get them caught up.

Also, once I get through the worst of the garbage chapter's I'll be helping out with the new chapters currently missing. Expect a binge drop of newer chapters in the near future.
I'll still work on cleaning up the watermarked chapters, but since they're at least readable, I'll be concentrating mainly on helping with the new ones.

Dex-chan lover
Looking forward to reading the first few chapters with Isaac in them translated by Doot Squad.
Isaac is definitely my favorite character in the story so far.

Dex-chan lover
Good lord the junk chapters are just a sea of watermarks. Gotta start praying to the doot squad. They've done great work translating so far, and I really fookin hope they keep it up

Users who are viewing this thread