The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon

Double-page supporter
Does anyone now the alternative raw since the current raw doesn't has the new chapters?

Thank you Doot Squad for getting us much much closer to the raws! @Ecastro179 https://rawdevart.com/comic/webtoon-skeleton-soldier-couldnt-protect-dungeon/chapter-128/ here are raws but they aren't good due to them being watermarked.

Starting Chapter 111 I can’t read on Safari apparently it’s problem that crashes the browser when images are too big.. if it would be possible to cut the images down into smaller ones would be great either way thanks for the mass release!

I actually preferred it when the ancient Greek wasn't translated. It added to the mystery of the all powerful dark night that can defeat anyone in one blow.

This series takes, like, 60 chapters to really hit its stride, but once it does, it's so good!!! Am psyched for more.

Just want to say thanks for the updates. Great series and it's great to see people taking the time to translate it.

Dex-chan lover
Really great that this series is now completely readable in rather good quality after having missing and machine translated chapters for such a long time.

It really doesnt shy away from creating a huge cast and world to immerse yourself in while giving everything personality with rather unexpected twists. Hope it keeps up the quality til the end.

is this based on a novel? if so is the cover how he ends up looking in the future? i'm getting bored of that ugly armor he wears currently

Great story, top-tier MC, really well thought out setting, great execution of "time-travel/reincarnation".

They made Rena a bit too cute for a bandit and murderer, but not distractingly so.

Double-page supporter
yeah in the future maybe dont translate the greek, way more interesting that way

also to anyone looking to start this BE WARNED there is a very very bad arc involving a nun. once you see that nun just brace yourself, stick through it and youll have a very good story to read

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

HOW DID THIS GET MARKED AS A SPOILER LMAO

oh boy he is getting too many good upgrades, something bad is gonna happen, i feel it

Users who are viewing this thread