The Skirt Sings at the Landing

Story sound goods, characters are likeable already and good art style. This looks really promising! I hope it will be good and also hope it will return to why her partner quit first because I'm genuinely interested.
Keep up the good work and I hope to see more from this in future!!

JQ-

Group Leader
hi @jayay~! thanks for bringing out the first chapter of this. it sounded like you're not planning on continuing, so I think our team will plan to work on this starting with chapter 2, but let us know if you change your mind and you decide you want to keep going~^^

Omg another series picked up!!!! I agree with @RobinSmith ^_^ It actually looks promising!! This made my day so much that I would probably come back here and check if there's any updates. T_T Thank you so much for translating!! You guys the best. <3

Just letting everyone know, but next chapter should be due in November, when the December issue arrives. Until then, it'll only be chapter 1.

Group Leader
Oh, we didn't see that. I already checked the author and didn't find any entry for this series (though looks like the other entry used the author's name in a different order). We'll continue with ch2 soon though. Guess mods will have to merge.

Seeing the story I helped translating being picked up makes me happy! It's a really nice manga so I hoped a team would pick it up~ thank you!

Group Leader
In case people wonder about the English title: It's a pun on Odoriba which means both an area for dancing (or dancehall), and "landing" (an in-between platfrom such as that of a staircase), and since in chapter 1 they meet at the stairs/landing we took over the official English title. Thanks @SagaTympana for looking it up!

Seeing the story I helped translating being picked up makes me happy! It's a really nice manga so I hoped a team would pick it up~ thank you!
@Abeehiltz The more yuri the better :)

Will this be updated often from now on? As j have saved this title and been wondering when the next chapter will be.

Oohhh another group updating??? That's wonderful!! I wonder what happened with the previous group. Also, thank you so much for your hardwork!!! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread