The Sky Prison: Avalon

Dex-chan lover
Looks really cool. I have low expectations for this so I can never be disappointed and always be surprised.

Dex-chan lover
I no speak Russian.

Why you torture me Vladimir.

I no have documents leading to arrest Clintons

Comrade! English spies wants to read our sacred documents!

Fear not comrade, no one is translating the documents anymore

(((Pls translate))))

haha and no one still not translate, should you guys be upset? I could try to translate, but I'm too lazy 🙃

Group Leader
I'm kinda busy trying to earn dosh as freelancer, because at my previous job they finished the project I worked on, while writing paper for my master degree. Finding something new, stable, and high paying while the pandemic is on is quite challenging. I'll continue translating it to English once I finish my master degree and have more free time or get lucky with some financial support.

Group Leader
If you wanna help me type thsi shite, join the discord or contact me here through PM.

out of curiosity, how much would it cost to pay a scanlation group to pick this up? im just wondering what i should do with my first paycheck in a few years...lol

@mraowl if it's anything like how some doujin get translated, it could be a per page fee that varies depending on how much text there is. I imagine you would also have to pay for the source material as well.

Regardless, I imagine it would be a better investment to instead use your money on materials to learn Japanese, that way you could better yourself and read this manga (along with many other untranslated gems)!

i get you, and id love to learn japanese (mostly to play vns and old ps2 games that didnt make it across the pond). but im a corporate attorney and work 8 days a week lol. it would feel really nice to 1. support scanlators, 2. support the og author and 3. let all my fellow patricians of aesthetic inclinations partake in some obscure as fuck series. especially since i honestly make way more money than i know what to do :(

i guess it would be different for every group. but if i was just offered a few thousand per volume, do you think that would be enough? i honestly have no clue what kind of person translates manga lol

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see this getting picked back up, thank you! Very cool art style, interesting plot and setting. Comment I wanted to make which is not a spoiler but idiots have reported my non-spoiler comments before so just to be safe:

If this turns out to all be just a simulation for the administrator exam I'm going to flip every table. Kinda getting the vibe that it migt be :/

Users who are viewing this thread