The Song of Theodor - Ch. 1 - I Want You To Be My Servant!

LATIO MAH BOI

Such a gorgeous creature that makes you wonder if you want to protect or seduce him HAHAGAJAHAJAHAMKHA

Looking forward for the story!

... this princess really using a possible war as a threat even though it was just explained to her what customs he adheres to? I get she’s a child but she needs to be disciplined

Group Leader
she has the ability to think (as we've seen), but she puts her head to the wrong use...she's kinda annoying here.

Dang the princess really is starting off as quite annoyingly ignorant. Also, whatever relationship develops between them as kids, it is naturally going to be flawed if he is by her side as a servant. Relationships with unequal power balance are proven through sociological studies to never work out, for pretty obvious reasons. I would not at all be surprised if Latio was involved with the destruction of her kingdom, but of course, this is a romance story so there is definitely going to be more to it!

Fed-Kun's army
.... Is this princess an idiot???? (ಠ_ಠ)
Hey, King, Prince, did you spoil her or something!? I understand she's a kid but, children shouldn't be so free as to be ignorant and conceited. Can an adult please scold her? Don't let ML do all the work.

Definitely should seduce him ;)

How to seduce 101:
"Be my servant, for life."

omg please tell me that she's going to change her attitude

People being to harsh shes just a kid so of course she will act bratty especially since shes a princess.

What a spoiled child! For sure, her guardians are to blame her crass behavior but she should be aware that whatever she does with the Saga Prince is gonna affect her precious brother on the other side.

Users who are viewing this thread