The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
@kita yeah, I also feel like this is just a tragedy on all levels. They killed the ill imouto that the sisters were safekeeping and in their despair clutched to the hope of a stranger being able to heal. Then when they were mad in grief, they went and killed the onee-sans who just had to see someone plunge a dagger in their little sister as she lay on her death-bed. All because a spoiled brat got a little bit jealous, and decided to disobey explicit orders.

Even if we don't anthropomorphize it, what they did was destroy ancient art in the form of functional golems. Possibly also picking a fight with a tangible deity, seeing as its another world with magic and they were in a temple destroying its guardians. And for literally no actual reason at that.

Supporter
hes gotta be really careful around that golem or it will destroy everything in a jealous rage. would be pretty annoying tbh.

Dex-chan lover
list of heroic deeds today:
- vandalized a temple
- massacred all temple clergy

Double-page supporter
I thought it was obvious from chapter 3 that Gol-tarou was female, probably has the soul of the sacrificed girl too. I'd wager that Gol-tarou looks like the dead girl did when she was alive too.

Dex-chan lover
Why is she not copy the boob too if she was so jealous of it 😑
Its not like she didn't have the volume for it in her previous form.

Dex-chan lover
MC is still a MASSIVE dunce, for destroying priceless ancient art/golems

I was angry for most of this chapter because of that

Dex-chan lover
Can't say that I'm a fan of this chapter, they were allowed/invited into the Golems temple/home, molested the destroyed/damaged sister, then destroyed it further as a taunt after the other 'siblings' arrive, before destroying them too.

meh.

Dex-chan lover
golems were just minding their own business and were even kind enough to let you guys into the temple yet you go massacring them all for no reason...

please stop with the "ntr" skill, it's disturbing, rename it to literally anything els.

Supporter
pages 5 "the leather bag is full"
YEP i can see that thank, i can suppose the ground is also made of ground author ? Or you need to tell my in case i did not see ?

Ps F golem statues

Dex-chan lover
Guy is certainly living out his title as King of Destruction.

Was literally just wondering when we would see the golem change into a girl at the start of the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread