The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for your work!

Chapter 12 is the end of the series? I hope that means "current release" and not... the end...

Dex-chan lover
@Vandurn probably the end since its based on a novel and it might be a promotional release and chapter 12 should be around the end of volume 1

Power Uploader
Ch12 will be the end of the series unless it gets re-serialized elsewhere.

maybe he shouldn't hang out with someone researching the cause of the miasma if he's trying to keep secret that he was summoned as an evil* super wizard

Power Uploader
@HYBRID_BEING

The TL i was given was "lethargy/zeal", which I went with the Lethargy>Laziness. But yes, Motivation was a synonym for zeal.

oh just saw it was cancelled. Maybe because of the NTR :^ ) . (jk of course)

Fed-Kun's army
Cancelled... there a lot of bad stuff with way more chapters....

Well I looked around a bit...
Manga ends at 12 chapters and seems to have been cancelled.
For Light novel, On ncode it goes up to 103 chapters. It also hasn't been updated in 2+ years. Might be nobody adding to ncode for one reason for another, but i'm pessimistic on that. Can't find LN raws on other sites
A lot of comments on the light novel going along the lines of "MC is smart at first, but over times becomes more stupid, and makes self-aware jokes about it."
There is a offical English translation that has volume 1 released, and vol 2 will release on the 16th of this month for physical and 11th for digital it seems.

From what I can tell off of the time table of things being released it seems they went on for 103 LN chapters, decided to stop to make manga, dropped manga, and now is working on English translating the light novel (which, mind you, hasn't been updated when they've been working on manga or translation).
This is presuming they are the one doing the manga and English translating, if they aren't... 103 LN chapters, not updated in over 2 years.
Even then, it seems they are jumping around a bit too much, and maybe should just focus on continuing the LN, with things like manga or English translations being done on the side or handed over to others to do. At the same time, if I were in their shoes, and if I cared about the story I was making, I would definately have some anxiety that handing something over to others may not do it justice... At the same time... 103 LN chapters, not updated in over 2 years.

@jonwar9

Well, it could be the author is focusing on writing the LN version instead of the WN... it happened before with other authors.
A good example it's the author of Eminence in the Shadows, author dropped the WN for writing the LN and it took two years until volume 4 dropped this year with a lot of changes compared to the WN..., let's just hope it's the same case here...

Gol is cute.

It's sad that their relationship will likely stay the same for the next 3 chapters, i.e. 'till the end.

Users who are viewing this thread