The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Não tão triste...
Eu senti vontade chorar, se meu marido me trocasse por um homem, ainda mais por um tão próximo de mim, eu iria querer morrer.
Ainda mais na situação dela, que dava a própria vida pelo idiota.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
LOL he didnt pay attention to her figure cause he was gay, this is too hilarious, I await to see more chapters of this trainwreck.

Double-page supporter
Ahahaha Finally! A seemingly interesting story of a woman who's cheated on with a guy! I've been looking for something like this since forever!

You have my curiousity. Instant bookmark

@Amarrez I was also irritated.

If you think the language you're using is too difficult for your readers (which really was not the case here...), then it would be better to reword it instead of patronizing your readers.

Ezk

this is a train wreck, i am gonna stay just to see what happens to the gay villain,

Fed-Kun's army
@Kineblue i didn't think so, but sometimes these series like to redeem scumbags... they're not as bad as this guy i guess but i was still worried. i agree with you as to why he was with her (i hate him omg??) but i was still worried but thankfully
i found raws and he's DEFINITELY not the male lead so i'm happy ehehehe

Oooh~ Ohohohoho~ This is very good. Very good indeed! I really look forward to future updates! ^^ Thank you so much for the chapter and for translating this series!
How dare this tristan guy. Also how dare her fiance. They were both just using her while she genuinely cared for them. urgh.
My poor baby, I forget her name already but she is so sweet and I want her to be happy :'( The cousin ruined her putting trust in friendship and the fiance completely destroyed her trust in romance since she thought he was an exception to all the pervs but he turned out to be trash too. I'm genuinely curious how the main lead, who I am going to guess is the fiance's rival, is going to heal her severely distrustful heart now lol.

Thank you for the notes, if I started English it would have really helped me to understand. If I had learned English with your translations it would have been easier than what I did lol ^^

Disgusting. She nearly died for them while they cheated on her. The audacity of trash astounds me.

@criver On what planet is a series that feature a woman being objectified and ridiculed because of her body and that same woman being used as a beard targeted at kids? And like I said, if the translators feel like the language they're using is too complicated for their readers, then they should just reword, e.g. "So my summoning skill became his strength" instead of "So my summoning skill became his right hand."

Users who are viewing this thread