The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I don't understand, how can the blond guy claim to have equal status with the sword guy? The blond is the son of a duke, and he himself is a baron. The sword guy himself is a duke as far as the translations go, so isn't it a bit arrogant to claim they are equals? Even if in the future he might become a duke also through inheritance, that doesn't mean he's equal right now. Is this supposed to be an intentional scene showing his jealousy blinds his rationality? If so, then he's clearly cannon fodder 😅

Dex-chan lover
"This is an experiment that will enver succed"... well that is not true. It did succed but the result was something other than what you expected, now what there is to do is to know how to use that reasult.

oh boy, now I want to see this Agentine dude. He can't be worse than the baron right?

"There were no greetings exchanged between them, because if there were, it would've just wasted their time.

They hurried to kiss each other, and didn't stop holding each other's hands."

Oh, the depravity!

Dex-chan lover
I read the description and gave this a shot, and a few panels in I'm already following. The description failed to mention the baron is having an affair with her male cousin.

Tell you the truth. I'd stop believing in love to if my girl my girlfriend not only cheated on me but is a lesbian the whole time. What would make it worse is if it were with one of my family members.

Dex-chan lover
really? what the fuck? he betrayed a good woman for another dick?

Dex-chan lover
Oi, Josuke! Fix her up like you did to that crackwhore we found in the toilet!

Dex-chan lover
1. I kind of wish they’d drawn her a being as sexy/voluptuous as they said she was. She looks like a normal, thin otome girl to me.

2. Dude did her hella dirty. Leading the main character on is bad, but putting her in a dangerous situation is horrible. And if she dies, are you and her cousin just going to make out over her dead body? You can’t kill your SO’s family members, binch.

3. But I guess that means her cousin gave the OK to it, making him an a hole too.

I'm pretty disappointed that the FL is not more well endowed. It just seemed like she should have been that way for her to also be disliked by female peers.

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost...

Fed-Kun's army
The synopsis is kind of misleading... There are so many elements of the world that could have been mentioned, like magic and summoning and rituals or whatnot.

Anywayyy the art is good so I guess I'll continue bingeing.

Is it because the artist is korean, and their idea of sexy/voluptuous is different than the west? Cause that aint what I'd call voluptuous, it's just a normal girl. Where's the bouncy bountiful bosoms, thighs so thick they can crush a man's skull, hips that can't lie, booty like a.... sorry got distracted for a second, where were we? Oh yeah, gay cheating scum boyfriend, got it

Users who are viewing this thread