The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Dear our lovely reader,

We have some things we want to talk about.

1. Since many of you choose "Claude Forever", we will keep doing our own version and
release future chapters. Thank you everyone for your advice on comments and messages.
We really appreciate it :D
And we're sorry that we can't reply all of your comments and dm. But please know that we
read all the advices and all the help you offer us. Thank you! :D

2. For DNA, since they talked about it in the public first, we'll also talk about this in public.
First of all, we never once asked you to stop doing your works or force reader to read our
version. We are new to this scanslation things and we're having fun while we doing it. We
haven't responded to you because we were scared you will tell us to stop releasing this
manhwa. We decided that we'll reply you later because we're still discussing amongst
ourselves about what we need to say to you.

Now we know, by not replying you right away maybe it's a wrong thing to do.

But you're not messaged us when we first release chapter 5, when we got so many negative
comments about our works. So we thought it's all right for us to keep doing it, since our
quality can't compare to your group and reader can choose what version they want to read.
You only message us when we already release chapter 6.
We got really confused why you only message us when we already release 2 chapter, but at
the same time we got some positive feedback for the improvement of our works in chapter 6.
And when you're messaged us, we already finished chapter 7 and that's why we release it
too. After that we kinda got in the heat and happy by many people who enjoying our works.
And for that reason too, we are getting more late to reply to your message.

We thought since we all do this illegally, why there was so much rules in here?
Oh, and we also thought the sole owner of this manhwa is the author, not you, not us, not the reader. Sorry.

Why can't we both release our works?
We've seen some of group do that. And you have your loyal reader who will wait for your
version too. We see some of them in our chapter comments, saying they'll block our version
since our grammar is bad.
it's a win-win situation, right?
And we're sorry if NNG started it in the wrong way.
We hope you're satisfied with our answers. We won't talk about these things anymore. We
do this just for fun.

But we, No Name Group, will try our best and learn at the same time while we're doing this
series.
Thank you. :)

3. To DNA Fans and for people who didn't like our works, we'll repeat it for the third time,
please wait for another group version if you don't like our translation. Or please
consider blocked our group.

If we can be honest with you, it's kinda hurt when we get so many "hate comments". We're
translating this because we want to. We try to ignore the hate and keep on trying our best
but if you really hate our works that much then why waste your time to read and comment in
our release? Please just let us be :(

And we're sorry if our "Claude Forever" and "You're still reading it anyway" jokes offended
some of you. We only want to have some fun with our reader. Since we're not going stop
doing scans, please just block us, please :(

We're open to any constructive criticism, it's our own fault since our grammar and quality is
bad and because everyone keep on insulting our english, we decided to make Duolingo Plus
and Grammarly Premium account. We hope our grammar is better now.
Thank you :)

Love, NNG

Double-page supporter
If she's going to fall for that petty act, then she deserves to be used and discarded like in the past.

We hope our grammar is better now.
To be honest, your first release was barely legible at all. This is much better.
Looking forward to future chapters.

The point I agree the most in all of this drama, no one owns this manhwa. Therefore, there is no point for the whole reader drama that is happening xD
Good luck for both groups and I hope people can stop comparing since duh we are reading this for free...

Dear scanlation group, no one deserves to be criticised like that and I'm really glad that you've explained your side of things now! Thank you for your work. Hope that an understanding between both scanlation groups can be reached soon! All the best! :)

And by the way, your grammar has been improving a lot! I don't spot any mistakes at all at first read. It's great that you're having fun while learning!

@Hayane Agreed. Don't know why some people are so worked up on this.

@Mira995 @lemonpop @miruse @mienfi @Chamonka @Urgh @ravenelli @eareese Agreed!

Fed-Kun's army
is there really no way the 2 groupes work together ? like having NND translate and D&A proofread or something ? everyone will be happy

Edit: I have no idea how translation work, I just want everyone to be happy !

@Agathafk DnA Scans never said anything about "owning" the series, don't go putting words in their mouths, but they're still people who, like you, are dedicating their own free time to do something they enjoy, even though they could be doing something else with that time.
I'm disappointed that you chose the easy way out by not posting chapter 1-4, and the fact that you're saying that if you did that you'd have to delay future chapters honestly seems like a huge lie considering how you're releasing chapters at a fast rate anyway, so the "delay" you say would happen wouldn't be that big anyway.
What most of us are angry about is not the fact that you're not good at English, but that by not scanlating this series from chapter 1, you're disrespecting the time and effort DnA Scans put into the chapters. It's completely disrespectful to do that, and how you don't even get it and don't even apologize about it makes it worse.
Again, these scanlations are not legal, but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't respect each other, be it a reader or a scanlation group. Yes, you should have contacted them back right away so that the issue wouldn't escalate.
I don't get how you thought that since they didn't contact you from when you posted chapter 5 means you could upload chapter 6, since they're people too and they can be busy.
Obviously you can both work on the manhwa at the same time, but at least realize that you've made a mistake by not starting to upload chapters from chapter 1, 'cause had you done that then this whole issue wouldn't have escalated so much.
Stop trying to blame others for what you caused.

is there really no way the 2 groupes work together ? like having NND translate and D&A proofread or something ? everyone will be happy

Edit: I have no idea how translation work, I just want everyone to be happy !

d&a thinks they're elitist and that Agathafk can't bring anything to the table

Claude Forever!! (♡˙︶˙♡)
Thank you so much for this translation. You are improving, can’t wait for the next chapters!!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I’m sorry but no one ever incites bullying! If anyone thinks hate/hurtful comments are warranted, that is wrong.

@Siikalahna There is literally no indication that she's falling for that lol, she even says to herself: "What is he planning now?"
On the side note, I really detest that douche, can he go now so we could enjoy the main characters' developing relationship?

I'm just impressed, really. To put so much effort into making such quick updates, thank you so much. Also, I think the grammar is improving so much! And you guys are also trying out with re-drawing the SFX! Ignore the people who say your work is trash because it's getting better everytime. Just hope you and D&A come to a resolution (^_^)

Users who are viewing this thread