The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Phew. What an absolutely beautiful man. His face... so punchable.

Must resist urge....

Nope. I failed. Im absolutely calling this fking cousin Sandbag MK II

Double-page supporter
Where are they having tea that a rando hooded creepo and just walk up and proposition him? I thought it was her home since they were talking about private matters but I guess not.

@dragonthing009 Oh, hooded magician? My guess was the jealous red headed lady whose jockin' the Mr tall dark and handsome?

I hope both of them burn in hell! They made ivona suffer so much just because both of them are selfish bastards who want money and fame🤬🤬🤬

I like that the author made Tristan a little more complicated of a villain. It's interesting to see how he using Gaspal like Gaspal used Ivona. Another point of irony is that the person they manipulated in the past/future managed to be the only person to reach the one guy he couldn't play. As for the person in the hood it looks like female so I'm thinking its the female rival who will offer a cooperation to help meet their mutual goal of breaking up the leads.

Ew. Both he and Gaspal are disgusting. Can't wait to see both of their downfall in the future chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no a female antagonist! !! The most evil of them all
Many thanks

I think the person who comes to him at the ends a female.

Also not sure Gaspal was truly gay seems more like he would go with anyone if they stroked his ego. Also Tristians been a clever mastermind I'm sure Ivona realized what hes been doing this should definitely become a revenge story with all the shit those two did.

Very disgusting between this 2 man, so gross. 🤮.
Waiting for their fall down.

@VvianN maybe we can tell his goals only been try to worm his way into good social standing but he only pursued guys for his goal so he might really be gay.

no please...things were just getting better..
she better not freak things up

Users who are viewing this thread