The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Thank you for the mass release, and I understand completely why you’re dropping this series. Thank you for your hard work up until this point, and I’ll be supporting your other scanlation works in the future!

Happy new year!😃 Thanks for the mass release. Sad that you're dropping this though...

I was glad to see the mass release. Really want to know how she overcomes the lady ceylon or whatever her name is. Sad that you're dropping this... out of curiosity, why is that?

Thanks for the release.

Aggregator gang
Aw i kind of feel bad for the villainess. She spent her whole life restricting herself to societal norms, thinking it would all pay off in the end. But now that it isn't she's starting to lose it. :( i kind of hope she gets some character development and learns to live for herself and not for some future husband she probably wont even love. ;-; AW LMAO im kinda sad but also its 4am maybe im being dramatic i need sleep

Seem like Devil and angel won't let themselves be snipped without a fight
Go Devil and Angel I'm going to re read all the chapter with the better translation

And of course the shitty google translate tier snipers win in the long run. Are you happy now readers? Now if the shit tier snipers ever drop this title we'll be fucked. Hope you enjoy barely comprehensible dialogue from now on.

Thanks D&A scans for all the work you guys did, wish the snipers never came along.

Dex-chan lover
Ohh nice proper translation! Thank you, I was going to drop it if the other group was the only one continuing the series.

I just read the chapter, dang it...

Dex-chan lover
2nc5sa.jpg

Viva la snipe wars. The real winners are always the readers. A dozen chapters in 2 weeks. That's 2-4 years of progress, for the average webcomic scanlation.

Dex-chan lover
Why are you all mad at sniping chapters? Do people "own" the right to translate a manga? I'm sure they don't lol.

Thank you so much for the hard work you guys out into translating and cleaning these new chapters. Sad to see you guys drop it. I rrallynlove the quality of this group's chapters better than that lazy no group. But I guess some readers just like to read it fast with no quality. Sad.

Thank you again DnA scans!! I look forward to new and upcoming works of yours!

WHAAAAT ? NOOOOOO ! DON'T DROP THIS PROJECT !! I'VE ALREDY BLOCKED THE SNIPPER ! I DON'T WANT TO READ THEIR TRANSLATION.
I'VE WAIT FOR YOUR TRANSLATION, BECAUSE THERE ARE BETTER !

goodwork dna kinda sad y'all dropping it!!

i hope y'all sniper supporting readers got bad karma, like they dropping the series in the cliffhanger
love lots to dna,, im also going to stop reading this now since i dont like reading shitty trans

Group Leader
Thanks for all those chapters, must have been a lot of work. Looking forward to your next project as well 😊

you can complain all you want about sniping, but who in their god damn right mind, would say that the either one's groups translation is poor, because now, you have a good chance, because you all said that their translation sucks they'll drop it aswell, just because. if you dont like the translation, then dont read it, like wtf? you dont need to bitch around like one group owns the right to 'translating' because they started first, if they did own the right, the chapters wouldn't be on sites like these, because they couldn't earn crap from uploading here.

Users who are viewing this thread