The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Well, the translation is pretty solid, so i'm okay with this group.

Aw this is cute! I am loving how the Duke is actually acting like a good guy instead of coldhearted and aloof.

OMG! THE QUALITY IS SO GOOD! Oh. And Glory to Bish God!

@darekpawlo, it's not a group. It's one person. The 'no group' group is basically for people who want to upload, but don't want to do so under a group.

The bish god has given permission for one of our disciple to spread the teaching of bish god. Glory to bish god ! Keep on bishing other ! Down to the damned !

Notes : please do contact us first before spreading the teaching of bish god because there's so many fake friends disciples here so we're afraid someone will spread the wrong teaching. Which in return, will results in heresy.

Dex-chan lover
This is a great manga to practice on, it seems! Everyone's trying it!

Group Leader
perywinkle f.
I’m going to go ahead and assume that you are working with or know the person behind this chapter because of the whole “bish god” thing and I ask, why? Focus on fraudulent marriage or something other than this lmao

Woo now i can read this chapter without needing to fry my brain. Many thanks to you translator!

Thank you for sharing it with us 💕💕
I really like your Translation hight quality and hope that you will continue 💘

@origami_delights

Unless you read my stuff, you would know that the chapters I've posted are caught up to the raws. Unfortunately, despite how almighty and graceful bish god is, our god doesn't want to violate the rule of time by jumping into the future and bring us the future chapter.

Maybe you should take your own advice and focus on one of your manga since it's been 4 months since the last chapter, and you're working in another group on another manga. Good day to you and glory to bish god !

Users who are viewing this thread