The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Group Leader
Cool, I guess. It’s been 4 months because we don’t have any free Japanese translators. But still, why involve yourself in this one specific manhwa? Why not some other one that haven’t been updated in ages? Like this one-https://mangadex.org/title/35216/black-dragon-s-lover
@perywinkle

Thanks for bridging the gap. Where have I heard bish god before? I remember seeing it with another series too 🤔

Aggregator gang
Wait, so those guys really had to stop her because she didn't respond to their compliments?

Can someone explain to me what the purpose of those other earrings are if she could just manipulate the studs she has to whatever she likes???

I already read the other series you guys translate so when I saw your name I knew we were finally gonna get some quality releases again ; v ; I love you guys and what you do, glory to Bish God!

If you guys are going to take this series on after the flaming wreckage it produced, then I'll convert. What ritual and penance must I do to be baptized by the Bish God?

@Soo-ji_Queen From what I understand, the other earrings are required for the studs to imitate their appearance. If they did not exist, the studs would remain studs and never change.

Dex-chan lover
I don't care who translate this, but please, don't fight and do a fair work, that's all I expect.

Wowowowow. I love you so much for this sni... -slap- ... PRAISE THE BISH GOD!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I'm now starting to read this more for the last page Instead of the actual series itself. That's... Probably a bad thing

Users who are viewing this thread