The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

@Origami_Delights can you just shut up?
Rather than talking garbage in here, go tell bucci to continue roleplaying as no qc and release more chapter on fraudulent marriage.

Why don't you focus on your own group eh?

For a group who have lots of pending projects, you sure talk a lot.
Maybe it's better if someone snipe you as well lmao

a chapter which i do not need to turn on auto correct in my head

thx for the release yet another no "no group".

Fed-Kun's army
so there really was a missing chp? lol wasn't that needed though except for the ML's line.

also the bish god shall be praised for this update!

@dekay
let them be like that, they're accustomed to greedily take many projects such as starving trash, grabbing the rights of other groups roughly but then many of their projects are left to rot. indeed, the best place for ravacious snakes is faeces swamp

@Origami_Delights
Go away, take ur time for suckling on your 💩💩💩
Is your life really useless so you become a slut++ here?

@dekay

Damn i don't have a defibrillator to revive Origami from the critical hit you just inflicted. So true, so brutal...

(I'll leave now)

I care not for the supplier. I need my fix.

There is no downside to doing manga, except the need for more manga.

Whoot! My prayers have been answered! Thanks so much for chapter 20.

Praise Bish God!

@Krobelus

From what I know, I’ve seen Bish God mentioned in one of the chapters from “This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage”

lol bucci hates this series why would they even snipe it. They been rejecting the request to pick it up since the beginning.

@Rolekoster2020 whoooa there can we chill with the aggression? direct personal attacks are definitely against mangadex's tos and i promise you arent doing anybody any favors (not even yourself!) by acting up in an online forum LOL. you should channel that energy into doing something more productive like... going outside.

also i’m too lazy to tag but can everyone chill with all the metaphors and stuff this is a mangadex discussion thread not shakespeare’s hamlet LMFAO for real the secondhand embarrassment is killer.

@hananoyuuki
Ohh dear.. i'm so turned off.
familiarize yourself with 'hypocrisy' if you're with them. #buccididnothingwrong #buccistillinocent but #that'sghetto #attentionwhore

@Rolekoster2020 anytime my sweet❤️ but i reeeeally think your detective skills are in need of some work because once again you have the wrong person LOOLLLLL

Hey! This one was done really well. Thanks for your hard work.

So the timeline for now is:

player3 & player 4: d&a alt to snipe on agatha, since d&a already drop this manhwa

thegoodplayer : bucci alt to squeeze themselves into this drama. In their credit page they're saying d&a is not good lmao

atleastirdmysnipes : d&a alt to reply bucci. Love their credit!!!

This is getting good 👾

Users who are viewing this thread