The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

@veelyra I'm pretty sure seeing some username godofsalmonella and the shallow cillakung comments about this manhwa drama here, and now someone name's diiana came.
That's 3 people from bucci right lol.
They're sure as jobless as the comments think they are 😂

I'm gonna wait for jongsuk to reply diiana #sipstea #eatspopcorn

Group Leader
@dekay lol considering bucci is being brought into this, ofc we’d respond. did u think we’d meekly stay quiet while our name is being dragged through the mud? lol

@diiana Oh you mean the mud that you created in the first place ? no? lol
And I'm not talking to you though, I'm replying to @veelyra :
bucci isn't as jobless as you think, sorry :( they don't even have enough time to comment bullshit on some stupid series just to join in the drama, unlike most people.
But here you are now 😂
anyway, welcome to the drama dyana.

Group Leader
@dekay funny that the mud you say we "created" was actually done by other groups' obsession with us HAHAHAHA
And thank you for welcoming me to the drama that the whole scanlation community is watching and laughing at

@diiana But you joined it anyway huh? Can't resist it, right? lol
"other groups' obsession with us " cant believe you really type that lmao
How stuck up you guys must feel just being in a mere scanslation team? LMAO 😂

Group Leader
@dekay what's the harm in stating the obvious? If you're constantly dragging our name through the mud even though we're not involved, then what would you call that? If not obsession, then please do give me another word to define it LMAO

Also, pls just dm me with ur OG account instead of beating around the bush like this with ur alts
We're not dumb enough to not realize that most of the accounts hating on us have been created very recently

@diiana
LMAO I'M ONLY HERE FOR TDES WHO CARES ABOUT YOU GUYS.
I'm originally a mang ago reader and everyone in there saying that in mangadex is where the original tdes uploader so i came in here.
Waww your level of shallowness is shocking me 😂😂
Go on. Keep accusing me obsessed with you LMAO

And fyi, i never talk/tagg your username.
I reply to @veelyra , you're the one who insert yourselves 😭😜

Group Leader
@dekay you're legit the one bringing us up in like all of your posts
you're the shallow one for legit making an MD account to respond to the drama here LMFAO

if you have more to say just DM me cause responding to you here is just a waste of time
have a nice day :)

@diiana Of course i'm shallow!! Who said I'm not?
And everyone who follow the drama in here is shallow too pffttt
But at least we're not accusing everyone as being "obsessed with us" LMAO
Someone's ego is bigger than a nation's debt! 😂

Another fyi, it's some username sluttpedia or verex who said it first. And this chapter uploader @atleastirdmysnipes , who called your group name in their credits. Go ask them to dm you.

Idk about scanslation drama between you guys, but sure let's end it with...
"EVERYONE OBSESSED WITH US!!" LMAO
Have a nice day! 😂

Fed-Kun's army
remember... merica doesnt knock befor comming in... BECAUSE FREEDOM RINGS

I feel bad for the red haired girl (I forget her name lol). she was raised to believe that for her to be worth something, she had to become the perfect lady and wife. then one day this random girl comes along and us able to become everything she wanted to be without even trying. imo she has every right to be annoyed at her and if this was a reincarnation webtoon from the villainess' pov (the red haired girls pov) I feel like a lot more people would sympathize with her more. unless she does something terrible in the next chapters, I don't think she's that bad if a person.

Aww I feel bad for Julia.. as one user mentioned couple chapters back.. Julia was doing her best at what she was told to do...

I want Julia Celton get some kind of redemption after all things she’s probably going to do soon to screw with Ivona and for her Ivona to become friends. Julia seems like a product of her upbringing and now she has to see everything she’s been told about herself fall apart, and I’m sure that must be hell.

I agree that it's sad to see the characters who have to get hurt for some silly drama. It's the worst... hopefully she finds someone that she loves later on inside and out. I mean she said so herself in the previous chapters that she isn't interested in the duke (because he's cold) it's more of a social status thing and the refinery of being the ideal wife.

Has anyone else noticed that the dukes feet are disproportionately large? Lol
All jokes intended! 😉😁

Users who are viewing this thread