The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

This whole chapter: Why they need feminism.

ML and Fl are here to bless us with feminism, I hope they team up to make the Crown Princess Queen.

“I respect her decisions” —> Sexist Duke Alive (in fiction, and yes I include the Duke of Taran).

Fed-Kun's army
@Svelandria
on god it really does! it would be so cute if they did come together tho like both are such prime wife material it would be perfect.... im bouta write a whole alt end for them i cannot

Most of the chapters missing are available at different manga sites. If you're familiar with those other than MangaDex (MD)... I think MK has it.

Jesus, I generally dont comment on sniping but there was no need to dis D&A. They had every right to feel wronged and vent. They even tried to settle it between groups.

D&A were actually the best scantalation group for this manhwa, so sad they had to drop it cause of snipers like your who just piggy back off of others hard work. You can definitely see the drastic drop in quality not that other groups tried to continue 😒

Dex-chan lover
This is so shallow. It picks and chooses what parts of patriarchy it shows and just ignores anything it doesn't want to deal with. It's okay to marry for love, not according to your parents' wishes. Despite that, you're strongly expected to obey your family's orders. Also, women are super concerned with marriage because that's what defines them. It's just lazy in how it handles things like this.

the credit page😂 guys, if someone translated any manhwas, you all should be thankful. they're doing this because they want to share this with us without even being paid. so please be kind.

@aDaikon At the last page there is note from a scanlation group that mentions sniping. In many other places scanlation groups also often complain about their "rivals". In general looking at the messages that are often left in man(g/hu/hw)a, it seems like when two groups pick up the same story, instead working together to lessen their burden, they choose instead to fight eachother...
I'm sure they have their reasons, but I don't get what they are.

Dex-chan lover
Why are most of the guys so gross??? Protecc our girls, ivona! Julia may have been nasty but she doesnt deserve to be treated like that by these men!!

Users who are viewing this thread